Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Made vs USA

Dogma i sent you a PM hope you read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

I finally decide that I am going to take a weekend away from the game and look what happens.. tsk tsk boys and girls.. When the cats away they mice will play..

Nice FS btw.. looks like it was planned out pretty well.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I finally decide that I am going to take a weekend away from the game and look what happens.. tsk tsk boys and girls.. When the cats away they mice will play..

Nice FS btw.. looks like it was planned out pretty well.
    all the planning was done in the 3hours before the strike was made. although intense 3 hours with lots of debate and decision making on not only state targets but also nation targets.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

finaly a big war.... sometimes its fun to watch the world burn
    Last edited by svend forkbeard; 06-11-2012 at 18:02.
    I am the one the goes "Bump" in the night

Abyss Guest

Quote Originally Posted by svend forkbeard View Post
    finaly i big war.... sometimes its fun to watch the world burn
    and there are those who "bump" back. =D

Quote Originally Posted by svend forkbeard View Post
    finaly i big war.... sometimes its fun to watch the world burn
    Unless there is something I don't know, I don't think this is going to be a big war The FS hit us pretty hard and took out the main warrers so I'm not sure how effective our counter strike will be..

However, let it be known...... We WILL get up and we WILL recover and we WILL seek justice for this attack.

Unless there is something I don't know, I don't think this is going to be a big war The FS hit us pretty hard and took out the main warrers so I'm not sure how effective our counter strike will be..

However, let it be known...... We WILL get up and we WILL recover and we WILL seek justice for this attack.
    The Mafiosi, like all organizations, legal (e.g USA goverment) and illegal (e.g. Cosa Nostra) have various layers to it including high ranking members and lower ranking new apprentices and trainees. Whilst war is war, it is in the best interests of both organizations, though enemies on the face of it, but in reality in a sybmiotic relationship where we need new bloodd to replace the old crew when they retire ( if you think about it how many jobs does the Mafia create for the police, lawyers, prison system etc etc). It is because of this, we have witnessed the top ranking goverment offenders fall...but more n00bier innocent players still breathing (like Will...haha jokes )

and this is where the Mafiosi have it better. To join their ranks, you dont need to pass stupid bull**** test after test....no SATs, degree, masters, tax payer funded goverment job after goverment job...only then to sit on the shoulders of the rest of the population! Look at USA nation. They had 14-15 members. of them...about 5 were working on a very cushy goverment pay roll and had MASSSIVE BENEFITS OF FULL PRIVS...whilst the rest paid a big tax burden to sustain it and only had V priv.

to join the Mafiosi...all you need to do is kill in the name of our cause. that is your ticket to future success. You get 3 privs minimum whilst you are trainee...once you have survived several wars you shall be on 4-5 privs...Co leaders and eldest warriors get full privs.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 06-11-2012 at 15:33.

As proof of the Mafia taking care of their members in terms of benefits...we also allow them to share the glories of war. 9 members of Mafiosi have EACH had 1 kill this set.

kind of thought it would have shaken a few more things up (a few naions joining in or something). But the USA is always for to watch in wars (i still remember our war fondly), so good luck on the killing fields
    I am the one the goes "Bump" in the night

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    The Mafiosi, like all organizations, legal (e.g USA goverment) and illegal (e.g. Cosa Nostra) have various layers to it including high ranking members and lower ranking new apprentices and trainees. Whilst war is war, it is in the best interests of both organizations, though enemies on the face of it, but in reality in a sybmiotic relationship where we need new bloodd to replace the old crew when they retire ( if you think about it how many jobs does the Mafia create for the police, lawyers, prison system etc etc). It is because of this, we have witnessed the top ranking goverment offenders fall...but more n00bier innocent players still breathing (like Will...haha jokes )

and this is where the Mafiosi have it better. To join their ranks, you dont need to pass stupid bull**** test after test....no SATs, degree, masters, tax payer funded goverment job after goverment job...only then to sit on the shoulders of the rest of the population! Look at USA nation. They had 14-15 members. of them...about 5 were working on a very cushy goverment pay roll and had MASSSIVE BENEFITS OF FULL PRIVS...whilst the rest paid a big tax burden to sustain it and only had V priv.

to join the Mafiosi...all you need to do is kill in the name of our cause. that is your ticket to future success. You get 3 privs minimum whilst you are trainee...once you have survived several wars you shall be on 4-5 privs...Co leaders and eldest warriors get full privs.

The American people do not have to murder others to succeed or to get ahead in our nation. We promote from within. We offer the same opportunities to every member. Yes it is true that we encourage our citizens to seek higher education, but we do not punish those who do not. Our government officials do not sit on the backs of others. In fact, our government officials are paid less than regular members. However none of us mind it as we feel we are contributing to the game community by training well rounded players who will contribute the longevity of the game.. Yes we could take the easy road and give our sons and daughters guns and say go kill, but how does that help the longevity and the social aspects of the game? Our nation is built on loyalty and pride. We don't view our taxes as a burden.. We see them as the proper way to financially protect our country. And as for privs, well those are simply gimmicks and tools for nations who have nothing else to offer to try and lure people to them. Anyone who is a USA member knows that family and pride and dedication is far more important than privs gimmicks and titles.

The Mafiosi is short lived. Doesn't have the foundation needed to last more than a few sets. kinda like a big hair 80's fad... In time people will look back and wish they never did it... However, USA will still be going strong and people will always feel privileged and pride knowing they were a part of something monumental.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to get to my helicopter to take me to my private jet.. Heading to a state dinner this evening.

Good Day