Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Made vs USA

Tbf Mr P you should know my style by now -

1 set wonder nations...every 2-4 sets. I do practically most of the leading myself so its quite exhausting. The membership of all of these nations is 80% same people each and every time. I have a dedicated core group just as big if not bigger than USA. Just we dont always play together set in set out. Next set we wont. September maybe we will. Watch this space.

oh and whilst you train new players in an official caty i do have to point this out -

this set I have helped train 2 new players - one of them was recruited by one of my core players from RL - he is now very very good..he asks me questions which show a deep understanding of the mechanics of the game beyond mixed strat and random upgrading and random attacks that is witnessed by some of USA noobs who have played the same length of time. Im sure both new players can attest that i go to big lengths of hand holding and explaining and even spend lots of time finding grabs for them (and everyone in my nation when they need it).

The Mafiosi is a family. we take care of our own much better than any goverment can. We are Family. No closer bond shall ever exist. Nations come and go....goverments change....but the family? It is eternal. It shall always be there,
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 06-12-2012 at 15:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

i keep reading the title of this post as "Made in the USA"

Anton,

Thank you for your kind offer to cease all attacks against USA until we can build up again and strike you. However, at this time we regretfully decline your offer.

Thank you.
    America

ok now that the polite diplomatic bull**** is done with, let me state it my way...

You plot a attack plan against a nation who has worked with you in the past and always considered you as a friend. You plan this stike against America while we are tucking our children into bed and reading them bedtime stories. You murder millions of inocent Americans with a deadly FS that would be hard to prepare a defense for and when the ashes settle you feel sympothy for what you just did and offer an agreement to us? I think what has happened is you realized that you probably pissed us off pretty good and wanted to smooth things over a little.. Well we, the American people would rather go down in a blaze of glory and restart 300 times before we will accept an offer like that.

Your FS was perfect. You sucker punched us really well and knocked the wind out of us. But we will survive and we will carry on. We may not win the war but we will fight till the end. It's who we are.. I see this as a favor. You woke us up from our comfort zone. USA will now carry a different attitude from here on out. We will not make threats or promises. We will however secure our nation better and take a more aggressive approach in the security of our nation.. Have your fun at our expense... But please know that it will end soon and the consequences of these actions will be felt.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    so do I..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    The Cosa Nostra is Made in the USA. Our origins are foreign...from the lands of Italy...infact I plan on visiting the cities of Naples (or Siciliy) this summer...(no jokes)...and the members of this family also get "Made" in the USA....by drawing blood for the family they prove their alliegence and begin their path to great success!

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Anton,

You plot a attack plan against a nation who has worked with you in the past and always considered you as a friend. You plan this stike against America while we are tucking our children into bed and reading them bedtime stories.
    here is the only bedtime story that fits http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=eFRMeHvwJgk
    I am the one the goes "Bump" in the night

Anton, you must be on drugs.

Anton,

Thank you for your kind offer to cease all attacks against USA until we can build up again and strike you. However, at this time we regretfully decline your offer.

Thank you.
    America

ok now that the polite diplomatic bull**** is done with, let me state it my way...

You plot a attack plan against a nation who has worked with you in the past and always considered you as a friend. You plan this stike against America while we are tucking our children into bed and reading them bedtime stories. You murder millions of inocent Americans with a deadly FS that would be hard to prepare a defense for and when the ashes settle you feel sympothy for what you just did and offer an agreement to us? I think what has happened is you realized that you probably pissed us off pretty good and wanted to smooth things over a little.. Well we, the American people would rather go down in a blaze of glory and restart 300 times before we will accept an offer like that.

Your FS was perfect. You sucker punched us really well and knocked the wind out of us. But we will survive and we will carry on. We may not win the war but we will fight till the end. It's who we are.. I see this as a favor. You woke us up from our comfort zone. USA will now carry a different attitude from here on out. We will not make threats or promises. We will however secure our nation better and take a more aggressive approach in the security of our nation.. Have your fun at our expense... But please know that it will end soon and the consequences of these actions will be felt.
    +1

Anton,

Thank you.
    America

There is no sympathy for weakness in our family. The Mafiosi simply has a code. We kill men, not kids. That is why we offered you a ceasefire to rebuild.

I am glad that this has been a good lesson and a wake up call regarding the falling standards of the defences of your once great nation.

Once you come to the realization that we can be of help to you, give me a call. The Mafiosi are always glad to send out volunteer Captains / Soldiers to help train new people in our ways.

@ Chris - its called role playing for dramatic effect. but to answer your qs - not enough!

no offense to anyone with the following...

1. The USA just got utterly and completely owned hands down and they should concede and be the "bigger nation" and wish Anton and MADE the best and congratulate them on their victory and make certain that this does not carry over to future sets.

2. Holy crap, my hat off to you Anton WOW, you killed it. Good Job for real.

3. USA did seem to rest on their reputation in the last few sets IMO and others as well.

4. USA made this outoftheway post about who the leader is and blablabla, but yet I havent seen one post from the P or VP of the USA so I say again, Mr. P is the leader so what is the point of claiming otherwise.