Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Made vs USA

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    I am sorry If you felt that way....I was high when I was writing it BUT I made sure I made it seem like it was a flotation of an idea / suggestion and in no way a DEMAND. I didnt say:

"Declare peace or well kill you every restart over and over"

I said - "Ill let you rebuild because lets be honest this is uneven, I respect your right to revenge".

I didn't message you as an "afterthought"....

I floated the idea to Dogma (during which I was v.v.high and might have made it seem offensive) but I then made sure that I immedietly told it to Crimson but in a respectable manner....after that I messaged you and Mr P and Blackwater because I know that all of you need to talk to each other before decisions are made....so might as well get an early start to having some people involved think about it.

Now on to the friendship card being used here...Im sorry but this is same as ICN & Margus last set..."oh we thought we were friends, had understanding blah blah"

BUT

NO ONE CAME TO SPEAK TO ME.

You suddenly see a massive 10 man nation where everyone is anonymous and you do not make any attempot to reach out to them and ask them what the hell is going on and where you stand with them. I could have made Dak again and then it would be understandable to expect me not to hit.....NO ONE SPOKE TO ME. ONly WLF did. And thats why theyre safe every time.

Communication ;-)
    First of all, Anton stop making solid posts.. You're making it very hard for me to argue with you when you right .. Communication is everything and yes someone should have reached out to you just to say hi or whatever.

Bottom line is USA got spanked. We were unprepared and wrapped up in our day to day lives we didn't see the threat. Weird thing is, Nation Wars has been so unstable the past few sets you would think we would have had our eyes wide open.. Oh well live and learn.

USA is not the biggest and baddest nation. Yes we can hold our own but we are not what we use to be. We are old now . I can't and don't spend the time playing the game like I use too. But as you have seen this set, we can be knocked out quickly just like every other nation has been or will be. The only difference this set is, we normally position ourselves better. FS is everything in this game. If you have the member count and can get a good FS in, the enemy really doesn't have a chance. Although I am adding a new rule to the TOS.. Killing an admin will now be an instant ban from the game (kidding)

Anton, I am fine with what has happened. Ranger is currently at the bar throwing darts at a picture of you but that's to be expected .. The only thing I wished you did was just give us a heads up. Something like "hey let's have some fun this set, we will hit you at some point during the set bla bla bla" instead of just blowing us out of the water like this. But it is what it is and we should just all move on.

As for accepting your offer really what is the point. No matter how quickly we build you'll be that much larger than us. Your guys will build defenses that would make it hard for us to beat. In my mind it's better getting one kill doing it our way then 5 kills doing it your way. But that is just me. Doesn't mean it's right.. Remember, I'm old school

We do have a small community that is full of friends. People are getting pissed each set cause they felt that they shouldn't be hit due to being friends. This set was our turn. We stayed out of it for awhile but we should have known sooner or later it would catch up to us. I have been one who has advocated that we need to not take wars personal.. So I will follow my own advice and not. But that doesn't mean someday, somewhere, when you least expect it, you'll be hearing from us I'm not a huge fan for carry overs but there are times when you have too. And it also guarantees action for following sets.. Which we all love action

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    I can understand how messaging high can skew your message. While you were doing your FS, I was two bowls in working on three.

So while you were floating off to never never land my state was being destroyed? A United States President admitting that he was "two bowls in working on three"?? Great! Millions of innocent people lost their lives while you were smoking it up.. I assume tax payer dollars paid for this as well????

*cough impeachment cough*

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

excuse me officer, i was just kidding, i swear. pee in a cup? dang it. anyways, yes i was and would welcome an impeachment at this point. or an ole fashion assassination or even a coup. at this point, i want the end of innocent USA lives that all stack squarly on my back.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Abyss Guest

So that means Made and USA are in peace?

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    I can understand how messaging high can skew your message. While you were doing your FS, I was two bowls in working on three. I ask for three things. First, I will not accept a cease fire and USA will not surrender. I will take a total end to this war. Peace can be declared without no one having to one up another. I am sure others will use this thread to talk smack, I hope u and I are beyond that. Second, I ask for an apology for not taking me as leader seriously..aka the comments made about P being the leader..alluding to me being a puppet of sorts and the tone of the message(understand I take into account your state of mind and i believe you half way apologized anyway. lastly, i ask for a permanent understanding between you and i. as leaders, we will not find ourselves in this position..on opposite sides of the fence. I give you your dues. It was a good FS, extremely effective and worthy of praise. I believe I am more upset with myself for allowing it to happen. even with Dogma dealing with his father's failing health and all of us having a good ole time this weekend, i should have walked amongst my troops a few times over the weekend to ensure all was well. That is on me and me alone. I have know you a very long time and do consider you a friend ingame and in RL(although we never met) So, lets end this.
    Are you saying I didn't need to send you guys that ceasefire offer and all i have to do is declare peace?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

I know you said in a previous post that you sent it to me first, well if what you sent me was a cease fire idea, my *** is a Chinese typewriter.

I haven't seen anything of the sort. I only heard about it here on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    I know you said in a previous post that you sent it to me first, well if what you sent me was a cease fire idea, my *** is a Chinese typewriter.

I haven't seen anything of the sort. I only heard about it here on the forums.
    I think you went offline in the middle of me sending the messages through MSN. I think you only got the bit that you were angry about (the mainming bit) and that was under influence and out of order

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Your nation has declared peace on America[USA].

10:27:56-2012/06/15 Mafiosi[Made] has declared peace on America[USA]

But as a warning - were locked and loaded and ready to go roaring out of our bases again if we think USA plans to continue. We have declared because we got impression USA is happy to have a truce.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    So while you were floating off to never never land my state was being destroyed? A United States President admitting that he was "two bowls in working on three"?? Great! Millions of innocent people lost their lives while you were smoking it up.. I assume tax payer dollars paid for this as well????

*cough impeachment cough*
    Not once did he mention he actually inhaled.

Last edited by Raul; 06-17-2012 at 02:45.
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]