Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Made vs USA

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    you missed the fight with USA mate, sorry I know you love those! but if they are following in Rangers footsteps (100% lvl8 bombers state - 15m) then im sure soon enough youll get a chance to fight them again once they FS hopefully they just keep buying our stock from PM for now

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

USA has no plans to hit MADE for the remainder of this set.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    USA has no plans to hit MADE for the remainder of this set.
    well i hope you guys dont stock for rest of set! I already had like 3-4 Made guys convert to casher.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

So unfortunately I had some RL issues pop up last week and forced me to be away from the game for 7 or so days. I come back finally and wowza was this a treat to read. Forums wise I don't post often but I am usually on at least once a day to read the updates. Though recently being upgraded to VP means I should take a more active approach on things and will be doing just that. This was a good war to have for us in USA. The reason I say this and this is my opinion alone but the nation as a whole really needed a wake up call. We aren't what we used to be and haven't for a while now. As mentioned before we have all grown up and are dealing with lots of RL events but that doesn't explain all of our slacking. I hope that we will use what happened this set as motivation to get back in shape and start kicking *** again....cue Rocky music!
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.