Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: nation-wars memes

Missionary Guest

i am a peaceful influence on them :-P

4978572896_f0dd1d7f6f_b.jpg

Do i really need to comment?

Missionary Guest

haha, like it :-)

Since Heineken is one hell of a good beer, thats not even close to funny!
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

Quote Originally Posted by Superpasha69 View Post
    4978572896_f0dd1d7f6f_b.jpg

Do i really need to comment?
    Ouch someone's mad that i told that certain someone to go **** himself. And the only reason why stepps won was because i didnt bother watching the pm for ships/didnt let friends sell ships for min price and just bought most of my shit off bm. Oh and of course the fact that i made +500 attacks and concentrated on the war and not grabbing

But i'm glad for stepps, who unlike you is a cool guy.

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    Ouch someone's mad that i told that certain someone to go **** himself. And the only reason why stepps won was because i didnt bother watching the pm for ships/didnt let friends sell ships for min price and just bought most of my shit off bm. Oh and of course the fact that i made +500 attacks and concentrated on the war and not grabbing

But i'm glad for stepps, who unlike you is a cool guy.

If thats what you tell your self to feel better, then keep on telling it to your self. What we saw is Ryan being attacked, and badly damaged and he rose like a phoenix!
    And if you like him so much, its funny how none of you came online when he was being attacked...even thought you were notified.

Shame im not cool for you though, coz i really wanted to be friends and spend endless amount of time chatting to you. Honestly you break my heart. Was so upset that had to go and do that thing you told me to do to myself, while crying and asking "why, oh god WHY!"

heineken is a shit beer, heyneken is a even worse person

Quote Originally Posted by Superpasha69 View Post
    If thats what you tell your self to feel better, then keep on telling it to your self. What we saw is Ryan being attacked, and badly damaged and he rose like a phoenix!
    And if you like him so much, its funny how none of you came online when he was being attacked...even thought you were notified.

Shame im not cool for you though, coz i really wanted to be friends and spend endless amount of time chatting to you. Honestly you break my heart. Was so upset that had to go and do that thing you told me to do to myself, while crying and asking "why, oh god WHY!"
    We were notified that stepps was being attacked? What? Now you're just making shit up, because the only msg i got was from my brother who called me and said that yolo declared war, but i was so hungover that i didnt care. Plus you can't really help someone if theyre being attacked and theyre not online. Stepps should have bought up but i guess he didnt think hed be attacked and prolly wanted to keep his expenses low.

That phoenix shit made me laugh out loud tho, good job.