Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: LoR + UB vs DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by MellonColly View Post
    ya we shouldve had esp to know you're guys would get online. good stuff
    That is what cell phones are for.....

I wonder what the turn ratio differential was for turns spent vs turns used in def, then in killing a UB state. OH did I say killing a UB state? Hmmm maybe I have esp.

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    Good activity as always dead.

Wish we got the kills, but crippling a 20k and a 17k land state with full turns is still something.
    true. but at same time you have ~20 players so should drown them in BRs...even if theyre online. can only refuel to regain land so many times you let 954 go....2min gap between last BR and SA?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

lets not start counting all our guys as active warrers again. you will see a huge skew in numbers

and with them all having full turns too in DEAD, would be stupid to drown someone in BR's...they are capable warrers and would stonewall us to hell.

Turns is turns. That's like the claim by ICN last set about new players when two of them donated lots of turns to their efforts.

Turns is turns.

eh sure...but if they dont do anything in a war...not really

but i get what your saying.

Then why start a war if you don't have faith that your states want to be part of it?

-- Not needling, just when is it proving a point and when is it better to just adjust business and remain efficient?

when did i say we didn't have faith. I have full faith in my nation. Just some states are more here than others.

I look forward to a good war. Not really trying to argue with you about this.

lets not start counting all our guys as active warrers again. you will see a huge skew in numbers

and with them all having full turns too in DEAD, would be stupid to drown someone in BR's...they are capable warrers and would stonewall us to hell.
    Ang trust me. there is absolutely ****ing nothing more enjoyable in the world than killing a state who has been stonewalling the last several waves of attacks...but he simply dies under the weight of it. I remember getting such a kill on Devil during my Dak days...****ING ENJOYABLE ****.

you should try it sometime. such satisfaction and IN YOUR FACE factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

maybe later right now we regroup. jolly good stonewall DEAD

when did i say we didn't have faith. I have full faith in my nation. Just some states are more here than others.

I look forward to a good war. Not really trying to argue with you about this.
    No argument here.

Your a good guy, Just making sure to clear the air of anything resembling excuses. Not because you use them, BUT that IS the standard for everyone here in NW.

BTW, nice job getting the ships up to break me in AAs, I was more then slightly surprised when I got a text saying "they are AAing you right now". Actually made me respect you a whole bunches. well done.