Thread: I would just like to say...

Default I would just like to say...

To all the Dad's, new and old, Happy Father's day to one and all.

Let me add, never miss a chance to spend time with your own father as you never know when you may not have the chance to anymore. I know, I am in danger of losing my Dad right now, but I will always be able to say I spent all the time I could with him and I will have no regrets.

Don't ever get yourself in a situation where you have to say to yourself, "I wish I had spent more time with him"

pcgluva Guest

happy fathers day to all you old farts

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    To all the Dad's, new and old, Happy Father's day to one and all.

Let me add, never miss a chance to spend time with your own father as you never know when you may not have the chance to anymore. I know, I am in danger of losing my Dad right now, but I will always be able to say I spent all the time I could with him and I will have no regrets.

Don't ever get yourself in a situation where you have to say to yourself, "I wish I had spent more time with him"
    I know this is a special fathers day for you this year. I have witnesses your morals and read your beliefs, and Iam 100% positive that your father is proud to have you as a son. Hope you had a good weekend Dogma.

pcgluva Guest

agrees fully with john

yes happy (late) farthers day......... and i do agree i am glad that i have the pocibilities to spent time with my dad.... and hope to be one my self one day.... and dogme, nice post
    I am the one the goes "Bump" in the night