Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Medellin Cartel vs. Made

Default Medellin Cartel vs. Made

Good luck, have fun. I may be outnumbered but my pilots will bravely fight until they kill or cripple your nation.

Shame on you Esco. This is practically a suicide. You can't get any kills with one states worth of turns against any Made state.

They committed the first aggression and I needed to be smart about warring them. I needed money and turns to be able to effectively war and strike at a time when they can't.

I also war with every intention of winning. So no this isn't a suicide.

22:37:20 - Wednesday 27th of June 2012 Failed Intelligence Operation!
    TheColumbianChainsaw(#****) has failed an Intelligence Operation on you.

Same guy who declared on COL and killed my restart earlier.

What aggression did made commit towards you? the strikes on UB were entirely justified and retalling it like this is really not on.

who cares. Nice try Esco but you attack one Made man and you attack all of them. I am very proud of how my CaPos independently led a stonewall against your attacks...destroying your readiness and your bombers. total damage was like 4-6mill Nw. not even enough to make effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

there was no intention of winning by making these attacks.
    Because of your actions i might have to miss my 5th place.
    So i would consider it a suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    What aggression did made commit towards you? the strikes on UB were entirely justified and retalling it like this is really not on.
    Well to be honest I was going to either war Dead, wlf, or made or net to see how far I could get on a restart. I was leaning towards netting but Made made the decision for me by killing my restart. My intention wasn't to kill networth either so be glad I wasn't suiciding.
    Your capo's weren't really doing anything except panicking. the only one who really did anything was Mr. Chainsaw who was the only one that noticed I only had 7000 spies and killed about 4 or 5million bombers before I noticed. ofc by then I had no turns left and had to leave. Doing those attacks likely hurt them more than they did me.

Dunno i saw a lot of AAs. only so much they could have done against pure BRs. dunno one of them also did lots of sabotage attacks (Icepick). We killed your restart? Which one? In LoR? well we decided to kill LoR because after discussion with other co leaders, their decision to kill our 20k nw player tag was BS...even though at first i didnt mind too much...so yeh. dunno about anyone else. we killed some other tag which was usign stolen ussr tag name. dunno about your other restarts? gosh who is this mr chainsaw .

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

My personal opinion may not mean much but a 1 man nation doing anything to a nation the size of MADE is suicide.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!