Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Kuurmaa(Lenna) vs Bratva

Such a shame that this crime goes by without any penalty

New game policy?

Did I whine last set when MADE came after ICN 'for fun' and took my state down whereas I had enough stock to jump TOP 3? I decided to play peacefully this set and forget last set's misfortune because I don't have too much spare time on hands right now. But even if blaa's only reason for striking you was revenge for last set, then it's still justified to provide you with MADE's medication. I would've done the same given time. For every action there will be a reaction. Stop whining and be a man for once

Declaring on ICN is obviously not a suicide as its nation vs nation.
    Being able to jump to top3 and having the top state neither is the same to me.
    And you mixing in here doesnt make it any better, as its not your concern.

Oh dear, blaa must've really hurt your feelings...
    Declaring on ICN is obviously not a suicide as its nation vs nation.
    What makes a one man nation less of a nation than a nation of 9?
    And you mixing in here doesnt make it any better, as its not your concern.
    What is and what isn't my concern is actually my concern not yours.

Quote Originally Posted by ukurasmus View Post
    Did I whine last set when MADE came after ICN 'for fun' and took my state down whereas I had enough stock to jump TOP 3? I decided to play peacefully this set and forget last set's misfortune because I don't have too much spare time on hands right now. But even if blaa's only reason for striking you was revenge for last set, then it's still justified to provide you with MADE's medication. I would've done the same given time. For every action there will be a reaction. Stop whining and be a man for once
    the problem is, blaa isnt using last set as an excuse for revenge this set. he's using some excuse thats related to an argument hes having with DEAD (not with me) and a false feeding accusation. I am not whining. Ive had this happen to my tags too many times now

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by ukurasmus View Post
    Oh dear, blaa must've really hurt your feelings...

What makes a one man nation less of a nation than a nation of 9?

What is and what isn't my concern is actually my concern not yours.
    If you're going to declare war on a nation, you should only do so when you have a realistic prospect of killing at least one state. A single state has no hope of doing this to even a halfway decent noob (6-7k or more land) running a mixed strat. Against a vet? impossible unless they (and their nation) are massively inactive. These days it takes at least two states to kill one. So yes, by any reasonable definition what blaa did was a suicide even if it doesn't technically count as one in the written rules. And what Made did last set was a proper war even if you dislike their reasons or lack of them.

I am a part of a huuuuuuuge nation. I mean huge.

I just wasn't in the same basket.

"Keeping eggs in different baskets"

These days it takes at least two states to kill one.
    Incorrect. If one plays out his turns well, then 1vs1 is possible, even against a veteran, Anton should know better
    Had I not 25 SA'd MADE's party boy last set, then I could give you an example now of how it can be done, but until something like that comes up again, you'll need to figure it out yourself, how this is possible.

So yes, by any reasonable definition what blaa did was a suicide even if it doesn't technically count as one in the written rules. And what Made did last set was a proper war even if you dislike their reasons or lack of them.
    I had nothing against what MADE did last set, it was great fun, although it didn't last too long because of blaa bailing out
    But on the same reasoning I have nothing against what blaa did. Go out grab a beer and enjoy life, this here is only a game...

PS. Regarding last matter, huge respect towards Anton, the mighty retard(it takes one to recognise another)
    Last edited by ukurasmus; 07-06-2012 at 08:54.

1 vs 1 is possible in GA vs Indy target if you have 300 turns. And you dont need to AA to break. And you have loads of Inf so you dont lose much readiness. And BRs vs small states. And one shouldn't start sentences with and . Either way Im quite a risk averse warrer so I like the BR method most of the time, sometimes not even realizing the inf break is small
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 07-06-2012 at 09:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Hehe, it's nice to be a warrer or a warrior, but it's even better to be an aware general

EDIT: Not that I am one