Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Kuurmaa(Lenna) vs Bratva

Ok, I must confess. I did, what I did this set to help Max grab 1051.

You can kill him now.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    Ok, I must confess. I did, what I did this set to help Max grab 1051.

You can kill him now.
    Lol obviously thats a trick, and untrue.
    You have no connection, or what so ever to Max.
    Im not buying it, and were not going to kill him.

i thought max left

Quote Originally Posted by MellonColly View Post
    i thought max left
    When USA offered the opportunity to war me this set, Max couldn't pass it up Achille is right. We wont be attacking him, but once USA FS'es us, Max is guaranteed not to keep that top1 spot!

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    When USA offered the opportunity to war me this set, Max couldn't pass it up Achille is right. We wont be attacking him, but once USA FS'es us, Max is guaranteed not to keep that top1 spot!
    Sorry I was out with my gf during the day then came back super tired (expressionist art gallery ), got super high and passed out. now that I woke up:

You have killed namibia(#70)

Your forces slaughtered 2.168 civilians, burned 1.057 food and destroyed 2.084 SAM sites.
    During this attack, you lost 11 Infantry.
    Your Nation lost 6 Infantry.
    While defending, your enemy lost 2.117 Infantry.

I have no issue with Blaa attacking me. He got his friends to suicide me last set, and knowing that he rags more than 7 days a week I fully expected him to hit this set. Whilst I plan on playing a defensive netting set this set, I am fully expecting Blaa to continue hitting and then have USA hit within the week. Its okay, im not whining. Blaa DID have a reason to hit. He should have just said: "this is for last set". Fine. w/e. But he used BS excuses which if THOSE were the only reasons he hit for, are 100 percent BS. He thought AChilles state was DSL (person who i threw party for last set and who left this set) and he thought Oring was feeding. Clearly Will didnt feed some random person so thats BS too. As i said, i dnt mind him hitting us (as in im not going to cry, obviously sad my players got hurt), its expected, just have the balls to speak the truth when you do it.

USA offered to war you this set? And Blaa has no control over who we war so please don't make it sound like he can have USA do whatever he wants. USA only does what USA wants. PERIOD!

IF or WHEN we decide to war, nobody will know until it's declared. We will be running several training sessions this set. You'll see our turn counts raise, troop movements and everything else that goes along with training for an actual war. Just giving you a heads up as I'm sure you're watching

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    USA offered to war you this set? And Blaa has no control over who we war so please don't make it sound like he can have USA do whatever he wants. USA only does what USA wants. PERIOD!

IF or WHEN we decide to war, nobody will know until it's declared. We will be running several training sessions this set. You'll see our turn counts raise, troop movements and everything else that goes along with training for an actual war. Just giving you a heads up as I'm sure you're watching
    Mr President

Im curious to know your opinion on the 'suicide' of Blaa.
    And if this can happen without any consequenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post

Mr P, I'm sorry...I genuinely do not understand why you think I suspect there is any connection between you and blaa other than you were both warred by my nation last set. As such I was simply stating, Blaa continuing his revenge from last set to this set - was expected by me aswell as me expecting USA to hit this set. I am not saying you guys are working together and even if you were I know you would 100% condemn such an attack method.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Now what?
    Can`t a guy take a peacuful set once in a while ...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Apparently not Max. For some reason people just like killing your state. Me, however, I don't think I have ever killed your state, just sayin...

I take issue with the fact that you think we have to offer Max anything for him to be in USA. Max has often played in USA and we greatly enjoy having him as a member. Just goes to show that you actually don't know everything you try to make everyone believe you do.