Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789101112

Thread: bratva & sky VS USA

I agree eńtirely!

i agree maggio! LET IT BE DONE!

Awesome job, but imo it should be more clearly pointed out what suicide stands for. Is 4 members enough to not call it a suicide etc
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    Awesome job, but imo it should be more clearly pointed out what suicide stands for. Is 4 members enough to not call it a suicide etc
    it cant be too specific because there will be too much argument. it has to be a judgement call by one/some of the oldest and most respected members. Some of you want it clearly spelled out so you can skate around the edges of breaking the parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    it cant be too specific because there will be too much argument. it has to be a judgement call by one/some of the oldest and most respected members. Some of you want it clearly spelled out so you can skate around the edges of breaking the parameters.
    **** John, Thanks for the vote of confidence.

If Mr P wants or needs me to take on a roll like the one you describe, he knows I would take that on in a heartbeat. I agree that P shouldn't have to deal with the entire issue by himself and would be more than happy to help out in any way I can to make sure this game goes on at least another 10 years

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    I want to stress that it should be SOME. not just one. And an odd number too. This should be like the Judicial Court. 3-5-or 7 members so no tied votes. Maybe A leader from each of the big nations?

I'd like to see your post here retyped (more formal looking) and placed somewhere where we can vote on it. (not burried in a topic like this one)

Quote Originally Posted by MellonColly View Post
    I want to stress that it should be SOME. not just one. And an odd number too. This should be like the Judicial Court. 3-5-or 7 members so no tied votes. Maybe A leader from each of the big nations?

I'd like to see your post here retyped (more formal looking) and placed somewhere where we can vote on it. (not burried in a topic like this one)
    First things first I gave rep to you for this post and rep to Maggio for his book above both are very nice.
    Having the post Maggio made get buried or lost would suck.
    I agree with you on the should be an odd number of people not just 1. I also agree to have it being a leader of nations but seeing as how we have about 9 nations with 7-8 members average USA being the exception. How would you qualify who gets to help decide and who doesn't. I love this Idea and think maybe we could or should try it IMO. Now I know its up to P but I'm throwing my 2 cents in and feel strongly on this.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

I made a new thread. I didnt want to hijack this one, but this discussion is not in the right section at this point.
    http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?94179-Suicider-Suggestions