Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: bratva & sky VS USA

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    you still havent delivered on your promise to play with me!
    I already did!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    Have fun getting 10 people every set, because otherwise you're gonna be a suicider for the rest of your life hurrdurr. Even if you get 10 every set, isn't there some kind of a rule that says it's suiciding if you go attack a certain person every set? Either way, I couldn't give less ****s what you do or plan to do.
    I`m sure I could sway Grim with a bottle of good scotch! And I don`t think it`s suicide when you kill someone and live to tell the tale. SO technically, I`m gonna kill you set after set, maybe die in a CS, and I`m gonna be the good guy and you`re still gonna be a suicider! Ain`t that something beautiful?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    I`m sure I could sway Grim with a bottle of good scotch! And I don`t think it`s suicide when you kill someone and live to tell the tale. SO technically, I`m gonna kill you set after set, maybe die in a CS, and I`m gonna be the good guy and you`re still gonna be a suicider! Ain`t that something beautiful?
    First off, you have to find me. Secondly, since neither of us are gonna play by the rules apparently, then I can just as well say that I will suicide you down every set you are top 3 (can't imagine it happening too often though ). And I won't even bother getting people for it.
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

So you, the one and only, the greatest of all, the ultimate networth king...is reduced to a hiding, scared, cowardly suicider?
    Thank you. I didn`t even have to try hard enough to get the truth out of you! Just threaten you with an unlikely event and you show your true face! You can`t even take a fair fight you have to hide and suicide.

Noticed how your tone changed during this thread? You went from - I want to change the game - to - I will hide and suicide you set after set. How is suiciding me changing the game? Or is this what you want the game to become? Let`s all hide and suicide the top states! The worst suicider and hider e.g. top state at that moment, will be suicided on...so on, and on! I can see how great your vision of how this game should be, has become!

Know the difference between you and me? I get suicide on set after set, I get killed set after set, I don`t hide. You can always find me. The same #45 each and every set, the 2 same names - Mayor Fluffer and True Prototype. The same leader name - Silver and Pariah. You on the other hand. the only set you could play was when everyone else warred. After that you run and you hide after the 1st attack on you. Even now, when I only mention the possibility of warring against you - you put your tail between your legs, you run, promise to hide and suicide. You don`t speak or war, you don`t speak of fighting. You say I won`t play by the rules...how? I said, I`d war you, I didn`t say I`d suicide you. But you...well, you don`t even want to try! You quit and your run and you hide and you suicide. You`re a coward.

You don`t even care for the game! Don`t even talk of wanting to change it! You just want to see people leave, you want to hurt NW. Why even play? Why bother? Go torture small animals! Write violent novels! Get anger management therapies! But for ****s sake let people play the game they love and like! Or even better, stop being a ****head and just play the game! Enjoy it for Christs sake! Stop proving me right!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

I tried giving you rep for that post max but it says I must spread it around first. I always knew Hiney was a 1 set wonder.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Way to go Max, i knew you could take him. Well said my froend, althoufh your posts are getting lpnger and longer, jist like Mr. P.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    So you, the one and only, the greatest of all, the ultimate networth king...is reduced to a hiding, scared, cowardly suicider?
    Thank you. I didn`t even have to try hard enough to get the truth out of you! Just threaten you with an unlikely event and you show your true face! You can`t even take a fair fight you have to hide and suicide.

Noticed how your tone changed during this thread? You went from - I want to change the game - to - I will hide and suicide you set after set. How is suiciding me changing the game? Or is this what you want the game to become? Let`s all hide and suicide the top states! The worst suicider and hider e.g. top state at that moment, will be suicided on...so on, and on! I can see how great your vision of how this game should be, has become!

Know the difference between you and me? I get suicide on set after set, I get killed set after set, I don`t hide. You can always find me. The same #45 each and every set, the 2 same names - Mayor Fluffer and True Prototype. The same leader name - Silver and Pariah. You on the other hand. the only set you could play was when everyone else warred. After that you run and you hide after the 1st attack on you. Even now, when I only mention the possibility of warring against you - you put your tail between your legs, you run, promise to hide and suicide. You don`t speak or war, you don`t speak of fighting. You say I won`t play by the rules...how? I said, I`d war you, I didn`t say I`d suicide you. But you...well, you don`t even want to try! You quit and your run and you hide and you suicide. You`re a coward.

You don`t even care for the game! Don`t even talk of wanting to change it! You just want to see people leave, you want to hurt NW. Why even play? Why bother? Go torture small animals! Write violent novels! Get anger management therapies! But for ****s sake let people play the game they love and like! Or even better, stop being a ****head and just play the game! Enjoy it for Christs sake! Stop proving me right!
    How is saying that you'll get 10 people to kill me not cowardly? I've only netted one set, other sets I just expanded so our nation could get some NA. There are like 50-100 people playing this game, and you accuse me of wanting to kill the game? Don't you think this community is in the wrong here? People like you who can't get the fact that this game needs changes to their head are killing the game. And I've been hiding? I'm always #628.
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

95% of the players here know the game does need change or an update. We have tried changing things around and it doesn't work as we expected. Ie. sanctions, missiles and the UN. But I will say suicides and unnesecary warring is not the change we need.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    How is saying that you'll get 10 people to kill me not cowardly? I've only netted one set, other sets I just expanded so our nation could get some NA. There are like 50-100 people playing this game, and you accuse me of wanting to kill the game? Don't you think this community is in the wrong here? People like you who can't get the fact that this game needs changes to their head are killing the game. And I've been hiding? I'm always #628.
    Get 11! Try! Don`t be a quitter!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

1. Dogma should be the head of a new committee dedicated to suiciding so that Mr. P doesn't have to spend time on this crap anymore. Committee members can be one ore more current mods if needed. Dogma is a little hot headed sometimes, but thats ok in this situation as we need a hard nose approach to suiciding with little to no wiggle room. Let it be simple and uncomplicated and remove the ability to twist words and play BS games. Either it is or it isnt and its that simple and its decided by a trusted honorable, committed, member who has a strong interest in making the game a better place.
    - All "suicides" must be reported officially for review by the victom or its not considered a suicide
    - the accused member's account is suspended, but no turns are lost
    - false accusations are met with harsh and swift insta ban for the remainder of the set and the entire next set
    - the committee can here both sides if applicable and make his decision to either ban or not ban the state/s. Both states will be aloud 24hrs to reply to an inquiry from the committee or they forfeit their right (like they had any) to defend their actions.
    - NO ROLLBACKS.
    - Guilty states get banned for the remaining portion of the set and the entire next set. Next offense is a 2 mo ban, 3rd offense perma ban.
    - Consistency will be difficult AT BEST because every situation is different and guilt will be Opinion driven not parameter driven (suck it up if you like to bend the rules or walk the edge)

2. Creating a nation
    - After the first day of the set you should have to wait 24 hrs after creating a nation to actually be apart of that nation so you cant jump from nation to nation.
    - one state can only create one nation per set but may join another nation x times per set.
    - you must have 2 members to be act as a nation and utilize the benefits of a nation.

The most important part is the Mr. P should only be doing ONE THING (besides what he wants) and that is Updating the game in some form (preferably the way I want it and in the order I want it) and not dealing with BS, and not getting pissed at BS, and not getting discouraged. Its already a thankless, payless job. Everytime a standard is written there will always be a small group that looks to twist the words, and find loopholes. This type of standard must stop when it comes to this subject. It should be known that if you are even CLOSE to suiciding then you will be banned for a min of 30 days. Unless it is CRYSTAL clear that you are retaliating dont even attempt it alone or with a micro nation. 98% of this game is against suiciding and I hope you can understand why this oppressive type of governing is needed to set a standard game wide and for the long term. If this game EVER goes viral (which could happen) then standards must be established and the line of TOLERANCE must be drawn in the sand.