Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: bratva & sky VS USA

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Well if you don't like it, why are you still here?
    Who says I don't like the game? It's just that it wouldn't have that much effect on my life if I were to be banned. Just found the way you were threatening me funny.

And seriously what's the big deal here? I was killed by some "contractor" in the beginning of the last set, who was probably some DEAD member or shit like that, and nobody gave two ****s about that suicide.
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Also in fairness, USA has something against you and I genuinely dislike you as well.
    I have been taken down like that from top1 95% of the time I net, cry me a ****ing river.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    Who says I don't like the game? It's just that it wouldn't have that much effect on my life if I were to be banned. Just found the way you were threatening me funny.

And seriously what's the big deal here? I was killed by some "contractor" in the beginning of the last set, who was probably some DEAD member or shit like that, and nobody gave two ****s about that suicide.
    So you respond by suiciding someone who had nothing to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    100% suicide. I agree. I would demand a rollback.

BUT

Looking at the last 6 months of the game, I don't see how this set differs from any other set. Random attacks, drama, blablabla. When there were wars vs bean counters, then it was all fair and chill, but now, when I just randomly attack, then I'm a moron?

Sorry guys, sorry max, but some things need to change.

MAKE WARRING MORE DIFFICULT. MAKE SUICIDERS LIFE DIFFICULT.
    * No hostile attacks without a war.
    * Make war declaration time larger.
    * Make war attacks take more readyness.
    * No war declarations for nations with less than 4 members.
    * Increase spy random drastically.

You say the thing that bothers you the most is suiciding, yet it is so easy to do it? The so called bean counters (netters) need to defend 4 areas, whereas suicider needs to break 1 and job done.

Make warring so much harder it actually takes some skill.

Oh and, in response to dogma.... What's so special about the suicided state being max's? Last time he netted (january) he got outnetted and then decided to AA the state who outnetted him.
    1. You are a retard that being said I'll move to number 2.
    2. Lets look at the last 6 months January Max and I AAed Kenneth for what I thought was him being fed.
    3. February GRIM warred ICN because they couldn't mind their own business.
    4. March GRIM tried to war LOR and got gangbanged for their Ideals
    5. April All of NW VS GRIM and EURO.
    6. May We warred ICN again for not being able to keep their nose on their own face.
    7. June LOR and UB declared on GRIM.
    8. July Hiney and Blaa suicide USA and GRIM

I think your a bit confused on the warring suicide thing.
    The instigators in war still need to protect them selves in all 4 areas just like the bean counters do.
    I consider Standard attack a hostile act. It kills my units just the same as any other attack its just not a local or specialized attack and your stealing my land. So get ready to expand build then if you want that to happen without war.
    You cant stop a suicider regardless of what you do.
    How do you make warring harder? maybe we should make netting harder so it requires some skill as well.
    War declaration should be able to be done with less that 4 members. In January DD and I pretty much warred LOR just the 2 of us and it was one of the best wars I was in.
    You seem to contradict your self in your opening statement. When their were wars vs bean counters all was fair and chill as you put it. We attacked as a nation on a nation knowing we had a chance to win the war. We didn't attack someone then dodge to different nations we weren't suiciding as you admit that you have done to both Max and GRIM this set. We took what was coming to us, we took it like men we didn't hide. You took the ***** way out to try and prove a point and in my opinion havent done anything but tarnish yourself as a suicider. You would have my respect had you actually got a few of your mates together or your eggs in other baskets and warred instead of suiciding.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

So you respond by suiciding someone who had nothing to do with it?
    No, I'm suiciding because I want the game to be changed, and Max was a fine option since he's Latvian.

For you to say a DEAD member did that to you implies we actually give a poop enough about you to do something like that. When have we ever hidden anything we have done. Believe me if we were responsible for it i would be more than happy to take full responsibility for it and love it.

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    For you to say a DEAD member did that to you implies we actually give a poop enough about you to do something like that. When have we ever hidden anything we have done. Believe me if we were responsible for it i would be more than happy to take full responsibility for it and love it.
    I guess you do give a poop about me as you continue to mistype my name.

heyne out

No, I'm suiciding because I want the game to be changed, and Max was a fine option since he's Latvian.
    What needs changing exactly? warring? if anything it should be made easier, back to the days when the average state could be killed with 300 turns with BR. Small nations are already screwed these days when it comes to warring, so I don't know what you and blaa are bothered about.

Dont forget that June, ICN were planning to war WLF, take out GRIMs only ally in their war vs UB + LoR. Preemptive striked though

What needs changing exactly? warring? if anything it should be made easier, back to the days when the average state could be killed with 300 turns with BR. Small nations are already screwed these days when it comes to warring, so I don't know what you and blaa are bothered about.
    back in the day you couldn't kill anyone with even 1000 BRs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

No, I mistype your name on purpose because it makes a statement to me on what I think of you. I wouldn't Hire or pay someone to do what I want done. I would get a few of my mates that agree with me and do it myself.