Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: bratva & sky VS USA

You should all sit down and have a beer or something. You`re way to overhyped.
    Not like I didn`t know someone will suicide me. Someone always does.

I just came back to play a set, net if possible. Got suicided, again, boo hoo, big deal!
    Just confirms what everyone already knew of heynesmt. And leave his record, it`s a nice fed up.

No need to roll back, ban or anything. The kid had his fun now let`s all move on.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
    Its funny.
    When i was suicided no response from mr.P.
    Now when max got suicided he talks about quiting the game etc.
    To me this doesnt add up.
    Achilles my apologies. I didn't see any posts about you being suicided. I don't read every forum anymore cause I try to spend the free time I have working on the game. If you ever need my attention on a matter you need to send state #1 a message or send in a support ticket.. I always see them

I'm not just paying attention to suiciding cause it was a USA state. I have always paid attention to it. I preach and preach about how bad suiciding is. I try new rules, talk to people do everything I can to get people to really understand the full effects that suiciding has on the game. People just don't get it... It wears on me after time.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    No, I'm suiciding because I want the game to be changed, and Max was a fine option since he's Latvian.
    Well tell ya what, want in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first. Adults know there are things in life that you just can't change and have to adapt to, guess you will find that out when you grow up. Or maybe not, some kids live off their parents or some other form of pablum most of their lives and cry because they can't make it on their own blaming someone else for their problems.

Max may have been your perfect option, but have you ever heard the saying "pissed in your mess kit"? That is what you have done, Hiney.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
    Its funny.
    When i was suicided no response from mr.P.
    Now when max got suicided he talks about quiting the game etc.
    To me this doesnt add up.
    Cuz you don`t get suicided/killed every set you play. And he did said after recent 'EVENTS'

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    Who are you to say what the game is supposed to be? Hypocrite much?
    If the game isn't changed, I will continue to bring down people who piss me off.
    Isn`t that statement hypocite by itself? You want the game changed, and if it doesn`t, you just go berserk on people?
    Reminds me of my 2-years-old cousin that starts to throw her toys around when she did not get the candy she wanted.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

The only good thing to come out of this, is that it seems inter-Baltic hate is greater than Baltic vs Russian hate. Cos otherwise Heyne woulda suicided me Could have done it with a much more balanced state and made it quite an effort for Bratva to break you down

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

not interested in forum-wars, so if you have questions, contact me via pm or ingame (1116)

dogma, i am not demanding anything. I just think if Mr.P thinks suiciding is the most important thing that drives people away from the game, then it should be dealt with. No? And then I offered some suggestions from my experience. I am sorry if I offended anybody. I respect you and I didn't mean to sound elitist or whatever it came out.

That said, I have made some remarks during the past 6 months of mostly warring. I do believe that some of my points should be up for a debate.

* Spy random
    The spy random is too low. I don't know the exact %, but I do know that I was hitting somebody with close to 2m spies (+ nation support) with 3m spies (no nation support) and I did not fail. I think 423 or 461 can confirm that, can't remember which, sorry.
    The cause to reduce the random was that people failed 1-3 turns on people with way fewer spies than they had. Now it is close to impossible to get an intel with a state with more spies than you.
    I suggest: no hostile spy ops unless theres a active war, raise random.

* Nations able to declare war with only 1 person in nation
    Sounds like clear suicide to me, no?

* No hostile attacks unless war has been declared
    Only supports suiciders. If there's a need for retal, then nation leaders can explain that to their members, and members won't act back...

* GA
    GA is too powerful. Some examples:
    Normal casher (population maybe even too high):
    15000 land
    45m population
    Either 223 BRs or 231 GAs
    For indy or farmer, killing with GA is aaaaaaaloooot more reasonable.

* In my opinion, the nation who gets the FS gets too much of an advantage.
    Maybe increase the declaration time? Raise turns needed for a kill (bigger readyness drop? more turns needed for an attack?)
    Last edited by blaa; 07-15-2012 at 13:24.

Isn't all this arguing and bickering pointless. Someone admitted to actively suiciding into someone else. That goes against Nation War Law #19:

19. - Suiciding another state is illegal. Suiciding is defined as one who deliberately seeks out a state set after set only to seek revenge for events in the past.

so the options are really:
    1) ban him
    2) do nothing
    3) change the gameplay

I've never been "important" enough to earn a suicide, but I know the game well enough to know some simple facts:

1) Making attacks take more turns will simply drive more people away. The one thing I hate is having to wait for turns as it is, to have to use MORE to play a game that has WAR in its name, is not silly, but stupid.
    2) The whole spy deal. As blaa stated, if a state has more spies then you, it's almost impossible to get an intel. The gameplay should be changed enough to reflect the difference between a simple INTEL (looking at a factory from across the street to see how many railcars of tanks come out), to sabotaging it (actually getting inside, past the guards and workers, and finding something explosive to put some fire on). This may already be the case even, I don't know, I don't know the gamecode. Spies should be a more general term, and not necessarily meaning a physical, human spy. We have spy satellites in the real world, that also tell us many things about our enemies, without fear of each and every satellite being countered simply for doing a flyby.
    3) Making the game so no hostile action can be taken unless war is declared is also a gamekiller. Mistakes like this are how new people learn, how old people get embarrassed, and can happen in real life when a unit misunderstands a command or goes rogue. Also, some hostile attacks are used as payback for other things. AND, some people consider an SA to be a hostile action, as it kills units and takes land. In real life, I would call that pretty hostile. The same basics apply to hostile spy attacks. Why deny them, they happen in the real world too.
    4) The "No War Declarations for nations with 4 or less members" idea makes sense, at least for now. With our current member base, the odds of getting 2 guilds of 3 members each to war each other are higher them me winning the lottery.

It's one thing to see a brand new player "trying out" all the different types of attacks on someone. They usually get caught real quick, and have the basics explained to them. It's also relatively easy to see someone is an experienced player regardless of state size, when they AA their targets, LD, and then GA someone into the ground. Same for spy attacks.

So our problem isn't so much changing gameplay, which for the most part we all agree on or else we would've left long ago, then it is monitoring and actually punishing people that abuse the rules the game has. Note I didn't say the rules WE have, but the rules the GAME has, which are the rules we all need to play by.

GA are not OP they are easily stonewalled. But this kinda talk does not belong in this forum. I been following this conflict for a bit now and feel that its just more of a drawn out drama rather than a war.

Its not drama.
    But a serious discussion and some long time player who might decide to quit playing.
    I think its a serious issue and hope we can resolve it as a community.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    You should all sit down and have a beer or something. You`re way to overhyped.
    Not like I didn`t know someone will suicide me. Someone always does.

I just came back to play a set, net if possible. Got suicided, again, boo hoo, big deal!
    Just confirms what everyone already knew of heynesmt. And leave his record, it`s a nice fed up.

No need to roll back, ban or anything. The kid had his fun now let`s all move on.
    Oh please do tell.
    And seriously you're all bunch of whiny little *****es who can't take a pinch of their own medicine. I could have just as easily declared war and then AA-d you down, but i was bored so I didn't wait the extra 2 hours.

Btw, LD really? That dude last set just randomly killed me? Let's face it, we all know you lie more than you tell the truth, so what ever.
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.