Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: bratva & sky VS USA

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
    Its not drama.
    But a serious discussion and some long time player who might decide to quit playing.
    I think its a serious issue and hope we can resolve it as a community.
    This is the war forum for *****ing bout the game and mechanics we have a suggestions section. What im still trying to figure out is whos fighting who through all the drama.

What if we bring back the retaliation declaration? but make it so you can only choose between 2-10 war attacks that you can do. and thats the only time you can do those said war attacks?
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    Oh please do tell.
    And seriously you're all bunch of whiny little *****es who can't take a pinch of their own medicine. I could have just as easily declared war and then AA-d you down, but i was bored so I didn't wait the extra 2 hours.

Btw, LD really? That dude last set just randomly killed me? Let's face it, we all know you lie more than you tell the truth, so what ever.
    Did I whine once about this? Don`t recall!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Did I whine once about this? Don`t recall!
    Sorry, I should've expressed myself more clearly. I didn't mean exactly you by what I said.
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

Btw, LD really? That dude last set just randomly killed me? Let's face it, we all know you lie more than you tell the truth, so what ever.
    Why would I get someone else to do my dirty work especially to someone like you, where I would enjoy it immensely doing it myself.
    When have I broken my word or lied to anyone to make you think I have anything to do with whoever killed you.
    Your presence in this game doesn't bother me enough to bother getting someone else to kill you for me.

I am sad and sorry to say Hiney maybe there are more people out there that don't like you. Just as there were more people out there that hated infantry hoarding as well.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Why would I get someone else to do my dirty work especially to someone like you, where I would enjoy it immensely doing it myself.
    When have I broken my word or lied to anyone to make you think I have anything to do with whoever killed you.
    Your presence in this game doesn't bother me enough to bother getting someone else to kill you for me.

I am sad and sorry to say Hiney maybe there are more people out there that don't like you. Just as there were more people out there that hated infantry hoarding as well.
    Lies, all lies. And what does inf hoarding got to do with me?

edit: btw, remember the time you said I won't change the game's history like you will or some shit like that? guess what, i beat the record and singlehandedly almost drove mr.p to a point where he was this close to shutting the game down. i'm such a baller.
    Last edited by heyneken; 07-16-2012 at 12:02.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

I’ve been sitting here reading this topic and one thing is clear,
    The more you post on this thread the more you are playing into this “heyneken's” hand, so to speak
    It is clear that he is a spoiled little **** who is trying to get a rise out of people, just do everyone a favour and ban him, the sanctimonious little shit is in this game to wind people up so don’t give him the satisfaction.

Quote Originally Posted by beerdrinkers View Post
    I’ve been sitting here reading this topic and one thing is clear,
    The more you post on this thread the more you are playing into this “heyneken's” hand, so to speak
    It is clear that he is a spoiled little **** who is trying to get a rise out of people, just do everyone a favour and ban him, the sanctimonious little shit is in this game to wind people up so don’t give him the satisfaction.
    Yes, ban me. Because I'm the hero Nation Wars deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so you'll hunt me, because I can take it. Because I'm not a hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a heyneken.

Lies, all lies. And what does inf hoarding got to do with me?

edit: btw, remember the time you said I won't change the game's history like you will or some shit like that? guess what, i beat the record and singlehandedly almost drove mr.p to a point where he was this close to shutting the game down. i'm such a baller.
    It`s actually me who`s changing the game, because I don`t let a child quirks stop Mr P from what he`s doing. It`s me, my actions and people like me that change the game. You, you`re just another suicider, a viet, a noob, another cheater, you come and you go, the people that remain and the people that move on are the ones that shape and change the game. trust me, you won`t even be remembered in the long run, and your record, well, n00b had a record, but I don`t think anyone considers him to be great or anything. You`re just another wannabe stand out, and you`ll always be just that. You`ll never be able to stand among the Calvins, Devils, Hawks (Gnorf) and Foxes, Kris and Grims. Because they did something for this game and they made an name for themselves. You, well, you`ll always be the suiciders, the viets, the hackers, the cheaters, the wannabes. Gratz on your legacy!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    It`s actually me who`s changing the game, because I don`t let a child quirks stop Mr P from what he`s doing. It`s me, my actions and people like me that change the game. You, you`re just another suicider, a viet, a noob, another cheater, you come and you go, the people that remain and the people that move on are the ones that shape and change the game. trust me, you won`t even be remembered in the long run, and your record, well, n00b had a record, but I don`t think anyone considers him to be great or anything. You`re just another wannabe stand out, and you`ll always be just that. You`ll never be able to stand among the Calvins, Devils, Hawks (Gnorf) and Foxes, Kris and Grims. Because they did something for this game and they made an name for themselves. You, well, you`ll always be the suiciders, the viets, the hackers, the cheaters, the wannabes. Gratz on your legacy!
    Seriously 'd. THIS IS A TEXT BASED GAME. Please, oh please get that through your head. This "game" does not need any skill, and that's why I'm kind of surprised how you see me as a cheater. I set the record by holding my cost-level down, sold ships, cashed 300 turns, bought myself up, sold again, cashed 300 turns, bought up again. VERY ****ING HARD. Could've even done 1.8 or something like that if there had been enough bombers on the market. You just suck (in a text-based game that you've played for 10 years, lawl oh lawl), gratz on that. And I don't even care to be remembered, why would I? I'm just having fun mocking you guys here. But for the hell of it, how did you "change" the game? : D