Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: bratva & sky VS USA

hey heyne don't be a ****. Some people actually like the "game" and you're making it not seem so nice. If you got problems with someone take it to PM. We don't need this "holier than thou" talk. Good job you cashed 300 turns, you had to make some grabs in there as well. you didn't win expanding. The game isnt that easy

Quote Originally Posted by MellonColly View Post
    hey heyne don't be a ****. Some people actually like the "game" and you're making it not seem so nice. If you got problems with someone take it to PM. We don't need this "holier than thou" talk. Good job you cashed 300 turns, you had to make some grabs in there as well. you didn't win expanding. The game isnt that easy
    The only "hard" part about netting is waiting for the expanders, but it's not hard as in it needs skill but it just takes a lot of time. But after you've jumped to top1, then it's just as easy as being Max Logan.
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

yes it takes time. time is hard for some people to get

but seriously though. Don't knock the game. You play it. If you don't like someone that plays you dont need to knock the game. Have some respect atleast.

For the record, I didn`t call you a cheater. I referred to a class of players 'the suiciders, the cheaters, the viets, the hackers, the wannabes'...you picked to be associated with one of them. I`d label you a cheater and wannabe, but you know better. You`re like that old lady that only hears one work and picks after it to make a scene.

And I never claimed to be good at this game, not once, I`ve always stated I`m semi-decent - never been a true netter, never spent hours on the game neitehr did I stay up or wake up or left date/work/sick for a grab or sell, doesn`t really bother me. Was surprised I got 1st this set and Kris failed that grab on me. I only logged on twice a day for a grab and cash the rest. You`re the one blabbing about how you`re impacting the game in Divine (holla Anton) way. Sorry, but you`re continuing to contradict yourself more with every next post you make. Make up your mind, then go! It`s not that hard, trust me!

Again, if you read it all - me, my actions, people like me. But again, you pick out a part on the text and try make an argument, when you fail to see the concept on which I base mine.

Mocking us? Grim, maybe, but he`s always been like this, he likes to fight. Me? I`ve seen your type come and go, you don`t even come close to 'mocking with me'. There are like 2 people that could probably 'mock' with me, Anton and Devil, so, nope, not really care about your...mocking
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by MellonColly View Post
    yes it takes time. time is hard for some people to get

but seriously though. Don't knock the game. You play it. If you don't like someone that plays you dont need to knock the game. Have some respect atleast.
    Leave him be. Let him have his fun. He`s like that 'Ultime destroyed dominator guy' that was a round a while ago, forgot his name. Let him be and he`ll just leave like the rest of them!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    Seriously 'd. THIS IS A TEXT BASED GAME. Please, oh please get that through your head. This "game" does not need any skill, and that's why I'm kind of surprised how you see me as a cheater. I set the record by holding my cost-level down, sold ships, cashed 300 turns, bought myself up, sold again, cashed 300 turns, bought up again. VERY ****ING HARD. Could've even done 1.8 or something like that if there had been enough bombers on the market. You just suck (in a text-based game that you've played for 10 years, lawl oh lawl), gratz on that. And I don't even care to be remembered, why would I? I'm just having fun mocking you guys here. But for the hell of it, how did you "change" the game? : D
    What record? Total net? you haven't set that till you beat James Another 4.5 bil to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    And leave his record, it`s a nice fed up.
    You also mentioned evil noob; thus, implying I cheated

The game impact gibberish WAS the mocking part (LD talked something about how he changes the history of the game or some shit). I meant nothing of what I said about me setting the record and shutting down the game blabla. It gets kind of dull if you guys are that oblivious that i have to explain everything :S

Will:

edit: but you did mean what you said and dude...that's kind of sad

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

You also mentioned evil noob; thus, implying I cheated

The game impact gibberish WAS the mocking part (LD talked something about how he changes the history of the game or some shit). I meant nothing of what I said about me setting the record and shutting down the game blabla. It gets kind of dull if you guys are that oblivious that i have to explain everything :S

Will:

edit: but you did mean what you said and dude...that's kind of sad
    @Hiney LMAO I never said anything about changing the history of the game.
    I have made a change in this game. How many people do you see hoarding infantry with 0 defense now a days?
    Looks like I have made an impact on the game or some changes.
    You may think your mocking me but I don't give a rats *** what you think of me. Maybe if you weren't a suiciding hiney,
    I would actually give a crap of what you thought about me. Seeing how this is a text based game and you wont personally impact my real life mock away hiney mock away.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Seriously 'd. THIS IS A TEXT BASED GAME. Please, oh please get that through your head. This "game" does not need any skill, and that's why I'm kind of surprised how you see me as a cheater. I set the record by holding my cost-level down, sold ships, cashed 300 turns, bought myself up, sold again, cashed 300 turns, bought up again. VERY ****ING HARD. Could've even done 1.8 or something like that if there had been enough bombers on the market. You just suck (in a text-based game that you've played for 10 years, lawl oh lawl), gratz on that. And I don't even care to be remembered, why would I? I'm just having fun mocking you guys here. But for the hell of it, how did you "change" the game? : D
    Wow. must have been a combination of LOADS of demand AND supply for a top1 state to continuously sell large quantities of ships and then be able to buy them back....and no doubt at very favourable prices

When you say "shame about not enough bombers" that just reminds me of how I was taught back in the day that its really easy to feed with bombers because no one really buys them on PM and its easy to go undetected (this was back in the day when BR only destroyed buildings rather than land).

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    Wow. must have been a combination of LOADS of demand AND supply for a top1 state to continuously sell large quantities of ships and then be able to buy them back....and no doubt at very favourable prices

When you say "shame about not enough bombers" that just reminds me of how I was taught back in the day that its really easy to feed with bombers because no one really buys them on PM and its easy to go undetected (this was back in the day when BR only destroyed buildings rather than land).
    Hence I had like 70m spies at one point. Never sold more than 30m ships at once, mostly sold all of them within a couple of hours, the further the round went on, the faster I'd sell. The whole top5 could've probably attacked me, but since noone had my intel, they didn't.

I can't really imagine anyone being taught that way, unless they were kind of retards. It's just common knowledge that if you get lvl 12 bombers then there's a certain limit when it's more useful to buy/produce bombers. But since the public market bot only boosts units at max prices, then you can't buy a whole lot of them, because max priced ships are obviously more useful than max priced bombers.

edit: of course, it won't hurt to have sucky players below you who reach 150-200mil only in the last 4-5 days
    Last edited by heyneken; 07-16-2012 at 18:37.