Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: bratva & sky VS USA

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    Hence I had like 70m spies at one point. Never sold more than 30m ships at once, mostly sold all of them within a couple of hours, the further the round went on, the faster I'd sell. The whole top5 could've probably attacked me, but since noone had my intel, they didn't.

I can't really imagine anyone being taught that way, unless they were kind of retards. It's just common knowledge that if you get lvl 12 bombers then there's a certain limit when it's more useful to buy/produce bombers. But since the public market bot only boosts units at max prices, then you can't buy a whole lot of them, because max priced ships are obviously more useful than max priced bombers.

edit: of course, it won't hurt to have sucky players below you who reach 150-200mil only in the last 4-5 days
    Im 99.9percent sure bombers didnt have lvl12 back then (2009) and Ive never had them (lvl12s) myself (infact only noticed them last set/this set...although I have only been back 3-4 sets).

p.s. I would def have attacked you if i was top5 and saw 30m ships on PM at was obviously a single market sale

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Imo in domination we had jets lvl 12 which were also more useful than ships or something, don't remember that well.

Of course I didn't sell 30 000 000 . I always put a seemingly random number like 27 353 345 or shit like that.
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

Well this thread has turned into quite the ego thread. I can't hear myself think with all the chest pounding going on.

Who said I was close to closing the game down? And let me assure all of you that if/when that times comes it will not be due to a single member .. However, I really wish some of you would think about the long term effects that suiciding has on the game. Suiciding is NOT 100% preventable. We have tried just about every decent suggestion made. Svenne tried everything as well. In fact he is the one who implemented roll backs. I am not a fan of roll backs. It's hard to do and you never get the states exactly how they were prior to the attacks. The only thing that really seem to have worked was the Patriot Act. When I implemented that suiciding came to a halt and never really returned until after it was removed. The Patriot Act was a temp "law" that gave admins more rights/powers over in game issues. States who suicided others were labeled in pink in the game and forums, even their restarts were marked so it was easy to spot a terrorist and kill him before he could strike again. There were other parts of it as well..

I don't mind the wars and I really don't mind a few illegal hits from time to time. But I do mind when the same member gets suicided all the time. It's not funny anymore.. With that being said I feel that we will be bringing parts of the Patriot Act back. The roll backs won't return but maybe the highlighted states will return.. Haven't decided yet but I will make sure you all know if and when I decide.

Making it so nations less than 4 members could function like those larger was to benefit the game and allow new members to create a nation and build up. Not being able to do anything sucks. But again people take advantage of it and suicide. Allow war attacks outside of war time was meant to help keep action in the game. It allows retals and other diplomacy actions but also lessons the restrictions within the game. I am not a fan for a lot of rules in a game. I like the freedom to do as you wish. Perhaps I should implement a bunch of stupid rules? The majority of the people who play this game give respect to other states/nations. They may not agree with every decision and they may go to war over some of them, but the majority do not do things that hurt the game.

I don't want to ban anyone. That is why when I opened NW I removed all the bans and let everyone have a fresh start.. I have been more than fair with everything so why can't people follow the few rules we have and enjoy the game. Why do things to kill it? Is that what you really want? All I ask is to think about your actions before you do them.

Also, to be clear on something, I didn't really mind what Blaa was doing. In some peoples eyes he was suiciding but in others he was seeking his revenge without pulling a lot of others into the mix... But when it went outside of the revenge is when it's not cool. Hitting nations who did nothing to you "just cause" is lame. USA did nothing to deserve the attacks. All you did was ensure that USA will NEVER help you in the future. And you might always want to look behind you.. You can run but you cannot hide! We always find you

Sorry to burst your bubble but Nation Wars will be here next set and the set after and after and after and on and on and on....................................... The question is, will you?

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Why was the patriot act removed? Its nice to have Z back

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Like I said earlier, it wasn't against USA.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

Thanks for ruining the fun Mr P! Heyne actually started to fear his not the Nr 1 person in the game...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Also, to be clear on something, I didn't really mind what Blaa was doing. In some peoples eyes he was suiciding but in others he was seeking his revenge without pulling a lot of others into the mix... But when it went outside of the revenge is when it's not cool. Hitting nations who did nothing to you "just cause" is lame. USA did nothing to deserve the attacks.
    GRIM hasn't done anything to ICN or Blaa in the last several sets. I understand what your saying for him "SUICIDING" Achilles actually I don't. He outright admitted to suiciding Achilles. He also suicided several of us in GRIM. The only nation that was available for revenge for him would have been MADE. We supposedly buried that hatchet a few sets back. Blaa and Hiney both suicided now I use the term suicide because 1 person against a nation of nine the first time. the second time Hiney hit max and Blaa land grabbed him while unethical, I find nothing wrong with the land grab I have done so myself to people that have been AA'ed. Here again though 1 man against 15. Im sure Blaa could have pulled his collective "eggs" into 1 basket for a real war had he chose to do so. He chose the suiciders route. Maybe you will see it in a different light when you rebuild 4500 buildings that have been destroyed from spy ops or lose 5 mil NW from ships being blown up in port. I have used destructive spy ops on people on several different occasions and always on people that had none. Does it justify or make it right that I did it to people with no spies hell no. But after a few turns of destructive spy ops most people get spies. Now if I go back in 24 hours and the don't have any spies yet and they have been online and had the opportunity to get spies I will do it again. Everyone knows I will hit you if your DEFENSELESS not if you have some defense. You can call that suicide if it was just me doing it because it would be. But since I have people in my nation with similar views as mine and are willing to war for said offense its not suicide. I also feel that if you feel you can play a war game without defenses that's suicide. I was ready to AA Salabanzi a few days ago for being defenseless but sent him a message instead letting him know he may want to get some def. Ive gone off topic a bit here I guess I just don't get how a guy with all those eggs couldn't get them in 1 basket to war instead of suiciding or how you can think it wasn't suicide.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    GRIM hasn't done anything to ICN or Blaa in the last several sets. I understand what your saying for him "SUICIDING" Achilles actually I don't. He outright admitted to suiciding Achilles. He also suicided several of us in GRIM. The only nation that was available for revenge for him would have been MADE. We supposedly buried that hatchet a few sets back. Blaa and Hiney both suicided now I use the term suicide because 1 person against a nation of nine the first time. the second time Hiney hit max and Blaa land grabbed him while unethical, I find nothing wrong with the land grab I have done so myself to people that have been AA'ed. Here again though 1 man against 15. Im sure Blaa could have pulled his collective "eggs" into 1 basket for a real war had he chose to do so. He chose the suiciders route. Maybe you will see it in a different light when you rebuild 4500 buildings that have been destroyed from spy ops or lose 5 mil NW from ships being blown up in port. I have used destructive spy ops on people on several different occasions and always on people that had none. Does it justify or make it right that I did it to people with no spies hell no. But after a few turns of destructive spy ops most people get spies. Now if I go back in 24 hours and the don't have any spies yet and they have been online and had the opportunity to get spies I will do it again. Everyone knows I will hit you if your DEFENSELESS not if you have some defense. You can call that suicide if it was just me doing it because it would be. But since I have people in my nation with similar views as mine and are willing to war for said offense its not suicide. I also feel that if you feel you can play a war game without defenses that's suicide. I was ready to AA Salabanzi a few days ago for being defenseless but sent him a message instead letting him know he may want to get some def. Ive gone off topic a bit here I guess I just don't get how a guy with all those eggs couldn't get them in 1 basket to war instead of suiciding or how you can think it wasn't suicide.
    First off, when did blaa landgrab Max?
    Secondly, you're saying it's ok to attack people only if you have plenty of people to support you? duuuuuude thaaaaat is soooooo retaaaaarded.

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    First off, when did blaa landgrab Max?
    Secondly, you're saying it's ok to attack people only if you have plenty of people to support you? duuuuuude thaaaaat is soooooo retaaaaarded.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Why?
    So, it's ok to kill a state for no reason, but it's not ok to AA him down and landgrab him? Can you not see the obvious logical shortcomings here?