Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Where are they know"

Default "Where are they know"

I sometimes wonder whats happening to old vets and obviously I cant go round bugging all the current people on MSN, so perhaps someone here still knows something ...maybe theyve spoken to them recently.

For me Id like to know whats happening with:

Ali
    Pron (seemed like hed always stick with LoR, even inactive)
    RIS (Dak vet, doubt anybody knows)
    A WLF vet...cant remember his name but Hoebawt, him and I used to spam the forums CRAAAAAAZY in 2006-7 or so. Got banned several times even IIRC. I think his name was Kracked Kid?
    RAF (good riddance )

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    I sometimes wonder whats happening to old vets and obviously I cant go round bugging all the current people on MSN, so perhaps someone here still knows something ...maybe theyve spoken to them recently.

For me Id like to know whats happening with:

Ali
    Pron (seemed like hed always stick with LoR, even inactive)
    RIS (Dak vet, doubt anybody knows)
    A WLF vet...cant remember his name but Hoebawt, him and I used to spam the forums CRAAAAAAZY in 2006-7 or so. Got banned several times even IIRC. I think his name was Kracked Kid?
    RAF (good riddance )
    I still see Pron on facebook at times. Kracked, glad he has been gone for a while. just kidding. I hate to see anyone not around

pcgluva Guest

RAF (Matt) still plays nukezone but havnt heard much other than that

Where are they now? *

spoke to warlord again, he promised to make a state for august set.

RIS i am actually friends with on FB and told him to come back the reunion set and said he would. But i never reminded him haha... ill tell him to stop by this thread.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    RIS i am actually friends with on FB and told him to come back the reunion set and said he would. But i never reminded him haha... ill tell him to stop by this thread.
    I used to love RIS. I remember really bonding with him whilst in DaK. Then havent spoken with him for years after.

My bad Ang

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Ali - Is in college i guess he is busy. He will sometimes make a state but usually goes inactive within a few days.

Pron - I know he just got married last year or so also i know he is a pastor now/ starting a family

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Cape (Bretton?) - WLFer

??

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Ali - Is in college i guess he is busy. He will sometimes make a state but usually goes inactive within a few days.

Pron - I know he just got married last year or so also i know he is a pastor now/ starting a family
    Me and ali know eachother in real life and graduated from hs togeather and still keep in touch
    He is currently very busy with his job out in nyc ive messaged him a few times but hes to busy to play haha.