Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: DEAD vs. USA

me. i been sending covert messages to them. tell them mixed is the way to go

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    my first set back in USA in a long while, and to be honest we have only had about 4 states consistently show up to strikes. We are severely lacking turns at each strike. And the first few days, many of our nation mates did even bother holding turns or show up to strike. They were using turns as if we were netting still. Pissed me off actually. Changes will be made next set that is for sure.
    Same thing was said last set for this set after MADE trounced USA. While its all for fun the e mighty USA has shown now for two sets they are to disorganized and ill prepared for conflict. The lesson learned is that if tge USA is the top nation a smaller nation can easily war them for the top spot and not expect much resistance

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    this is getting good... and its about to get better.... USA i dont think its a great idea for ur noobs to call me a coward coz i wont join USA to fight Dead.... Put them in their place before i do
    Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    whats even funnier Hoe was a member in my nation got 3 invites to join USA to fight against us.
    send me a copy of these 3 requests from USA asking for help, please. If this actually did happen, it was not sanctioned nor was it welcomed by USA leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    whos actually in charge of n00bs in USA? ive come across some with state setups which could def use some advise.
    Is kind of hard to help those that don't even read nation messages. That is why they will be in other nations next set.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Same thing was said last set for this set after MADE trounced USA. While its all for fun the e mighty USA has shown now for two sets they are to disorganized and ill prepared for conflict. The lesson learned is that if tge USA is the top nation a smaller nation can easily war them for the top spot and not expect much resistance
    Read previous statement written in this post. IF they don't even read their messages, is kind of hard to organize. USA is actually 6 or maybe 7 members and the rest is dead weight. Shame we can't boot during war.

Yeah, after the last 2 sets I know exactly how it looks, but just know this, the USA will not be what we have been for long.

housecleaning is definitely in order. I am excited to see the leaner, meaner USA next set. Good Luck to the rest of NW, we will be back.

signed

loyal limo driver of the president of the USA
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    send me a copy of these 3 requests from USA asking for help, please. If this actually did happen, it was not sanctioned nor was it welcomed by USA leadership.
    To: You
    Date: 20:10:47 - Sunday 22nd of July 2012
    Subject: hey

join USA we are a nation that will become unbeatable over time...we will
    stand in anyones way if they try to take away freedom..we wont let anyone
    get bullied and most of all we will share the glory and power will we have

SGT Joseph

To: You
    Date: 22:59:38 - Sunday 22nd of July 2012
    Subject: America nation

If you want war, come to America. We need a little help to beat GRIM. Apply
    to America and you could be accepted. You guys are powerful. Add that to us.

Big Al The Great

There are a few more messages from 1149

those guys were just trying to help, dont be hard on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    To: You From: UnitedStates(#1149) Date: 20:10:47 - Sunday 22nd of July 2012 Subject: hey Message: join USA we are a nation that will become unbeatable over time...we will stand in anyones way if they try to take away freedom..we wont let anyone get bullied and most of all we will share the glory and power will we have SGT Joseph To: You From: WhiteMambaBEAST(#1131) Date: 22:59:38 - Sunday 22nd of July 2012 Subject: America nation Message: If you want war, come to America. We need a little help to beat GRIM. Apply to America and you could be accepted. You guys are powerful. Add that to us. Big Al The Great There are a few more messages from 1149
    Both of these members are new to the game. Granted they are not following our normal path, I can't fault them for trying to drum up some members to the nation/game. As for the war I find it funny how opinions vary. Look at the facts please before you run your mouths. For example, the states that were killed first, were killed first for a reason. Obviously they were killed due to the size of them as well as the activity.

If you take out all of the active states what do we have to fight back with? When you kill a state with less than a week left in the set how many states are going to restart? We don't have the participation we had in the early days. We are working on that. All of the main warrers in the game are in other nations these days... It also doesn't help that USA has an absent leader. My apologies to the nation..

The weekend we were hit was my 20th reunion. I was on the planning committee so it's not like I could blow it off. Also, Friday night I found out that a friend of mine for over 30 years was put into ICU and told he only had a few hours to live. His body is filled with poison and his liver, kidneys and other parts are failing. Last night they flew him by helicopter to Cleveland and on Friday a few of us will be driving out.

They gave him a 50/50 chance to live.. I know none of this is an excuse but there has been a lot going on and sadly the nation is suffering due to it. With the member count we have in the game right now, the nation with the FS, as long as it's delivered properly, will win the war. we just don't have enough members in the nations to overcome first strikes. So before you go off making comments on how bad we suck, learn all of the facts please. USA has been around longer than most here and have taught many still in the game how to play.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Both of these members are new to the game. Granted they are not following our normal path, I can't fault them for trying to drum up some members to the nation/game. As for the war I find it funny how opinions vary. Look at the facts please before you run your mouths. For example, the states that were killed first, were killed first for a reason. Obviously they were killed due to the size of them as well as the activity.

If you take out all of the active states what do we have to fight back with? When you kill a state with less than a week left in the set how many states are going to restart? We don't have the participation we had in the early days. We are working on that. All of the main warrers in the game are in other nations these days... It also doesn't help that USA has an absent leader. My apologies to the nation..

The weekend we were hit was my 20th reunion. I was on the planning committee so it's not like I could blow it off. Also, Friday night I found out that a friend of mine for over 30 years was put into ICU and told he only had a few hours to live. His body is filled with poison and his liver, kidneys and other parts are failing. Last night they flew him by helicopter to Cleveland and on Friday a few of us will be driving out.

They gave him a 50/50 chance to live.. I know none of this is an excuse but there has been a lot going on and sadly the nation is suffering due to it. With the member count we have in the game right now, the nation with the FS, as long as it's delivered properly, will win the war. we just don't have enough members in the nations to overcome first strikes. So before you go off making comments on how bad we suck, learn all of the facts please. USA has been around longer than most here and have taught many still in the game how to play.
    History has tought us that even the most powerfull empire will fall with time. Just ask the Romans, the Egipcians and the Rockstars.
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

we haven't fallen.. Just lacked some participation and leadership this set. I wouldn't count us out of Nation Wars just yet.....

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"