Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: DEAD vs. USA

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    History has tought us that even the most powerfull empire will fall with time. Just ask the Romans, the Egipcians and the Rockstars.
    Got to be the funniest spelling of "Egyptians" I've seen yet, jajaja xD

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    Got to be the funniest spelling of "Egyptians" I've seen yet, jajaja xD
    Suk my balls russian jajajaja

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    we haven't fallen.. Just lacked some participation and leadership this set. I wouldn't count us out of Nation Wars just yet.....
    Ask Eriador
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Crimson Shadow Guest

You guys started attacking me 1 minute after I logged off to get a shower and then killed me 3 minutes before I got back on.

Nice kill haha.

All of the main warrers in the game are in other nations these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Read previous statement written in this post. IF they don't even read their messages, is kind of hard to organize. USA is actually 6 or maybe 7 members and the rest is dead weight. Shame we can't boot during war..
    Tbf...USA posses a core membership of ~ 6 players who on paper are one of the best groups out there in the game. On top of that they also have a lot of cannon fodder and mid-skill players. So how does that put them in a weaker position to nations like DEAD and my tags which also have a core group of experienced players numbering ~ 6-8?

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    You guys started attacking me 1 minute after I logged off to get a shower and then killed me 3 minutes before I got back on.

Nice kill haha.
    You can Thank Eddie for installing a secret web cam at your place =D
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    Tbf...USA posses a core membership of ~ 6 players who on paper are one of the best groups out there in the game. On top of that they also have a lot of cannon fodder and mid-skill players. So how does that put them in a weaker position to nations like DEAD and my tags which also have a core group of experienced players numbering ~ 6-8?
    IMO USA's problem isn't so much player skill as simple organisation. With the numbers advantage they have they should have bounced back against DEAD (and MADE last set). But you can have the 10 best players in the game and it won't count for a thing if you can't get them all to participate in strikes. That is where MADE/Bratva have the edge currently. DEAD is somewhere inbetween from what I've seen.

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    IMO USA's problem isn't so much player skill as simple organisation. With the numbers advantage they have they should have bounced back against DEAD (and MADE last set). But you can have the 10 best players in the game and it won't count for a thing if you can't get them all to participate in strikes. That is where MADE/Bratva have the edge currently. DEAD is somewhere inbetween from what I've seen.
    Well their FS took out 2 of our warrers, leaving us with a few warrers and a lot of cannon fodder. Also I was the only person over 100 turns when they hit us, most players were under 50. It's pretty tough to make a CS when they all had 80+ stored turns and could hit again before anyone else had enough turns to hit for our first.

If you want war, come to America. We need a little help to beat GRIM. Apply
    to America and you could be accepted. You guys are powerful. Add that to us.

Big Al The Great
    RE:

So im guessing your new to NW... I would never join USA... I would recommend
    you stop msging ppl like this... Know who you takling to next time!!!!

Zooter
    RE:

y not?

Big Al The Great
    RE:

WHy do i have to explain myself to you? buzz off

Zooter
    RE:

you say you would never join. There has to be a reason. Are you afraid of
    dieing? Coward.

Big Al The Great
    RE:

You know wat i do feel like warring..... See you on the battlefield...

Zooter

there you go dogma

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    Well their FS took out 2 of our warrers, leaving us with a few warrers and a lot of cannon fodder. Also I was the only person over 100 turns when they hit us, most players were under 50. It's pretty tough to make a CS when they all had 80+ stored turns and could hit again before anyone else had enough turns to hit for our first.
    what happened? did you guys let your guard down? I remember back when I was intelling USA non stop for the first week or two expecting a hit, most of your guys (except a few) were always playing on 250-300 + turns at all time.

also, Nball...how do you feel about being called cannon fodder? pfft, you deserve more than that!
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 07-24-2012 at 19:25.

With the member count we have in the game right now, the nation with the FS, as long as it's delivered properly, will win the war. we just don't have enough members in the nations to overcome first strikes.
    and your working on an upgrade to the Personal Message system? thats like worrying about replacing a lightbulb while your ship is sinking. (that was meant to offend but not personally just some harsh critism)

my suggestion there would be to make restarts stronger NOT make killing states harder.