Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: suicide lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    I recall a few sets ago I got killed by spy ops in the first few days of the set too. From someone in GRIM.

I guess what goes around comes around. Now stop whining.
    Show me where someone is whining. Now shut up!

& who was it in Grim that killed you?
    Last edited by DevilDog; 08-04-2012 at 17:14.

I recall a few sets ago I got killed by spy ops in the first few days of the set too. From someone in GRIM.

ehh? did i miss something? i thought you and GRIM were tight? you still keep their tag name in your sig.....did something happen whilst I was away?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    ehh? did i miss something? i thought you and GRIM were tight? you still keep their tag name in your sig.....did something happen whilst I was away?
    he's my slave now..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

I'm not whining lmao and refresh my memory on you being killed by spy ops outside of war. I don't recall GRIM doing any such thing . Please refresh my memory and again I am not angry.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

im a tiny bit upset that 753 from DRAK decided to knock me off my best start ever... then they deleted? Drak looks like a bot nation to me? wtf is going on around here

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    im a tiny bit upset that 753 from DRAK decided to knock me off my best start ever... then they deleted? Drak looks like a bot nation to me? wtf is going on around here
    Maggio, no one who jumps day 1-2 usually stays at a top. its silly strategy. its all about waiting till people like you jump, get land fat, then you farm them without wasting time on smaller grabs

oh and I believe bots join any tag which has like 1-2 people. I remember I had some try and join my 2 man tag several sets ago. i kicked them BOTS NOT WELCOME

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Maggio, no one who jumps day 1-2 usually stays at a top. its silly strategy. its all about waiting till people like you jump, get land fat, then you farm them without wasting time on smaller grabs

oh and I believe bots join any tag which has like 1-2 people. I remember I had some try and join my 2 man tag several sets ago. i kicked them BOTS NOT WELCOME
    oh i know i was not going to win, but I did think I was going to get top 5/top 10, still stung a bit

I wouldve had it if i didnt afk