Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171821 ... LastLast

Thread: eleet vs DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    Commiting a suicide takes shitload of balls.
    Only if you do it with your own state and don't delete as soon as you do it.

Balls? Haha! No really, that was a good one!

Stock, buy ships, AA, laugh. Where do balls get in that equation? Balls is when you get suicided on and you come back set after set to take the same crap. Not that you get hit once, so you go into stocking and just suicide someone/anyone you don`t like. That`s cowardice. And seeing how NW is forgiving, it got nothing to do with balls. Suiciding is plain cowardice, cuz you`re to scared to take it all out. Only when heyne and blaa got a nation behind them, did they manage to put their 2 balls together and actually declare on someone! If you call that having balls, you`re delusional and/or share their belief, in which case, I pity you!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

With this discussion...you have got one more suicider. For now on in further sets, Rid**** - Furian Army (#44, i think) will be a suicider...
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Balls? Haha! No really, that was a good one!

Stock, buy ships, AA, laugh. Where do balls get in that equation? Balls is when you get suicided on and you come back set after set to take the same crap. Not that you get hit once, so you go into stocking and just suicide someone/anyone you don`t like. That`s cowardice. And seeing how NW is forgiving, it got nothing to do with balls. Suiciding is plain cowardice, cuz you`re to scared to take it all out. Only when heyne and blaa got a nation behind them, did they manage to put their 2 balls together and actually declare on someone! If you call that having balls, you`re delusional and/or share their belief, in which case, I pity you!
    I was talking about real life, because you said "by definition"...but you know, whatever right?

edit: also, i can't really grasp the idea of being deemed a "coward" in a text-based game...seriously like, wtf?
    Last edited by heyneken; 08-14-2012 at 17:25.
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

I was talking about real life, because you said "by definition"...but you know, whatever right?

edit: also, i can't really grasp the idea of being deemed a "coward" in a text-based game...seriously like, wtf?
    Let it be, heyne, what good or bad it is to be a virtual "hero" or a virtual "coward"?

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Nothing wrong with Latvians especially Max. Max is my second favorite non American that plays this game and that's only because Vortex the Dutchman is first.
    Breaking my heart Grim

Quote Originally Posted by Benjidatramp View Post
    Breaking my heart Grim
    I'm sorry Benji it's just that I know Max and Kenny longer. If its any consolation your my favorite Australian.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

RL suiciders are the biggest cowards. They don`t have balls to go public, to manifest people, to go make their ideas and problems be know.
    They don`t go out, don`t gather people, don`t do meetings, don`t do anything. They get someone to brainwash them, strap on a few plastics
    and go sky high. Is that supposed to be ballsy? That`s a shitty and cowardly excuse for quitters.

You`re the same, little children are the same - if they can`t get their way they go cry in a corner, don`t talk, break stuff until mommy buys them
    the candy they wanted. Pffft, pathetic your lot is! Suicider...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by ukurasmus View Post
    Let it be, heyne, what good or bad it is to be a virtual "hero" or a virtual "coward"?
    oh you`re so badass! you probably watched John Wayne movies when you were a kid! You virtual 'badasses' are hurting the game
    with your bs suiciding. And what`s worse, you don`t even give a **** about the game, just your personal ego. If you don`t like
    it here, get the **** out, go play Domination or smt! But, oh, I forget, you already ruined Domination, so there`s that! Suiciders...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

I see USA saving turns... maybe they are just running a drill, maybe they are just holding turns "in case", maybe NOT

Dead hit USA last set and it stung a bit...

eleet stole some thunder this set against DEAD...

eleet is run by Blaa who just did some suicides...

DEAD got hit by two suiciders earlier in the set...

At this point in the SET/This Chapter the saga continues with DEAD and ICN/eleet

At this point, if the USA enters this situation it will almost be like "choosing a side"

By all means its ok, acceptable, and expected for USA to get/want some licks against DEAD, but there is a time and a place, and to join forces with Blaa just wouldnt be appropriate for the USA's Saga.

and by DEAD I mean DEAD and "friends of DEAD" including WS, and WLF and Anton, Inc. It was NO HOLDS BARRED once the suiciding started and they are lining up to get at Blaa and that should continue for some time to come

BOTTOM LINE I would hate to see the words USA next to Blaa/ICN/eleet unless there is a "vs" inbetween

There is a line in the sand and im not suggesting eitherway or another to cross or not to cross, but if anything even resembles USA teaming up with Blaa....(i just threwup in my mouth) then I would be disgusted with the Legend that is USA.