Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: eleet vs DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    Not really sure who got killed when and how, but why would we suicide anonymously if we can just kill you publicly? Learn2logic
    you can say that NOW that ELEET had a good FS , the way I see it, two groups are shtty toward DEAD... 1. USA, or 2. INC/Blaa/eleet and I think we ALL know that USA wouldnt bother going through the bs and dishonorable tactic of weakening DEAD states before a FS. Guilty by Default imo, and guilty by reputation considering blaa's recent actions. that suicider rep takes a LONG time to go away, and ifyou associate yourself with Blaa your pretty much just as big of a POS as he is (becuase of his suiciding)

I concur Maggio. I find it highly unlikely that it wasn't hiney or Blaa doing the suiciding to DEAD states earlier in the set to get what they wanted in the FS.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    you can say that NOW that ELEET had a good FS , the way I see it, two groups are shtty toward DEAD... 1. USA, or 2. INC/Blaa/eleet and I think we ALL know that USA wouldnt bother going through the bs and dishonorable tactic of weakening DEAD states before a FS. Guilty by Default imo, and guilty by reputation considering blaa's recent actions. that suicider rep takes a LONG time to go away, and ifyou associate yourself with Blaa your pretty much just as big of a POS as he is (becuase of his suiciding)
    Funny, I haven't seen any "shitty" from USA about DEAD.

i know it hasnt come up this set, but after last set I wouldnt be shocked if USA gave Dead a fight later in the set. matter fact not to put words in he USA mouth, but I bet they are a little pissed about eleete getting it in on DEAD since they "may" have wanted a little payback.

I started to reply to your message when i got distracted from your no shirt pic.. Dude we have a "no shoes, no shirt... No service policy in Nation Wars.. Put a shirt on

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

We could be guilty of the suicides. USA has several tricks that it has used in the past. Normally we have the muscle (active states) each set but the past few sets we have lacked.. So we might have taken another path. Just cause we are old and play board games during free time at the home doesn't mean we still can't be sneaky.

I would totally check Dogma's intels. I heard him bragging while in the shitter about doing some spy ops and those greasy bastards will never catch him. We all thought it is his memory issues flaring up but maybe the old goat was telling the truth...

mebigcatfish.jpg

NW has a no shirt policy now???? Guess this is my last set then Screw it! Buy my food! $70 all set long!

Just a Lonely Mexican Trying to Sell Oranges
    DEAD-6 THIK-1 ICN-1 On My Own-1
    Total kills-14

This policy is for men only. Women are encouraged to enter shirtless.. And thanks for the $70 food..

anytime! next set I will be selling infantry at rock bottom prices all set long. 100% production and sell, sell, sell!

Just a Lonely Mexican Trying to Sell Oranges
    DEAD-6 THIK-1 ICN-1 On My Own-1
    Total kills-14

I am just glad there is not a "no pants' policy for playing...