Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1619202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: eleet vs DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    3 Bratva states were enough help for DEAD restarts to take you guys all out.
    3 states? I sent you a PM in game and you havent read it yet.. I was talking about 6 jumpers and now i can name 7th...

Edit: you just answered and pointed out that there were a jumper from WS too but only one state...that still leaves 6 from Bratva.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.

Quote Originally Posted by zazibuzi View Post
    3 states? I sent you a PM in game and you havent read it yet.. I was talking about 6 jumpers and now i can name 7th...

Edit: you just answered and pointed out that there were a jumper from WS too but only one state...that still leaves 6 from Bratva.
    erm, excuse me mate but I know who jumped from Bratva....it was me, DutchPride and flyingwombats (946). Everyone else is not related to me. I remember someone mentioning Rauls state but Raul was in DEAD from the start. he was simply then kicked out because he was inactive...then when War started i forced him to become active again and he rejoined.

thelot and pandora came from WS. so that accounts for everyone.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 08-28-2012 at 00:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

ICN fed you intels the whole time so I really dont want to hear about tag jumping... your lucky we didnt wipe the floor with them either.

Quote Originally Posted by zazibuzi View Post

You weren't gang banged you got hit by 2 tags you warred and a tag you were gonna war. The jumpers arent really jumpers as blaa likes to say those are my Easter eggs in different baskets. #justcallmetheeasterbunny
    Like I said we had no intention of warring anyone. We figured USA was gonna come for us from last set but you beat em to it.
    #hineyneedstogobacktocountingbeansitswhathedoesbes t!!
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    ICN fed you intels the whole time so I really dont want to hear about tag jumping... your lucky we didnt wipe the floor with them either.
    Don't search a ghost from where it does not exist.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.

Well August is looking fun

Imma gonna come and say grats to Loub for winning august as well because I am sure all the other tags (besides USA) will probably be teeming with bad blood from this set!

GRIM isn't teeming with bad blood. We aren't sure what blaas beef is to hit us 2 sets in a row. We are a semi netting nation all we want is peace but a few unfortunate incidents and several misunderstandings have caused us to war more than we wanted.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    GRIM isn't teeming with bad blood. We aren't sure what blaas beef is to hit us 2 sets in a row. We are a semi netting nation all we want is peace but a few unfortunate incidents and several misunderstandings have caused us to war more than we wanted.
    Yeah, misunderstandings!...

considering that Eleet had 3 FSes this set (against WLF & benji + cem + 2 against DEAD), they still ended up getting less NW killed than WLF + DEAD and same number of kills. guess we should all expect more warring next set from them in their attempts to prove their abilities?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

most definitly