Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Round 2

Default Round 2

Let's go.

>Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

Have fun killing my state i got 0 spies, ships agms etc.. good luck fighting an inactive nation your mommy will be proud.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

a whole nation gets wiped out and there is only two replies

I know I'm too scared for the sake of my future 2-3 ppl stocker nations, to say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

As expected considering what people are in eleet. what could you expect from a suicider nation.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Aww, you really took last set personally. Cheer up! Without the "suicides" you would've never even got close to the top spot

Well in all fairness eleet is mostly old icn ppl. The same people who got screwed by small stocking nations a few sets back (Anton and I) so it is understandable. In fact I don't understand why nations going for top spot ever let stickers live and jump into top 10. It's actually very smart to kill them off. Doesn't take much.

Naah, first option is to net hard enough to get in the safezone, because netting is cheaper than fighting. But once that's not an option anymore, you gotta start fighting for your position

Quote Originally Posted by Benjidatramp View Post
    Well in all fairness eleet is mostly old icn ppl. The same people who got screwed by small stocking nations a few sets back (Anton and I) so it is understandable. In fact I don't understand why nations going for top spot ever let stickers live and jump into top 10. It's actually very smart to kill them off. Doesn't take much.
    yep, its understandable that they randomly attack WLF who is 2 semi active people, 1 inactive and 1 new guy. From my grabbing intels think only the new guy was upgraded. What the hell were eleet trying to achieve? and calling this round 2? what was round 1? DEAD? if eleet had balls they would have hit wLF + dead at same time not one at a time. especially not this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    yep, its understandable that they randomly attack WLF who is 2 semi active people, 1 inactive and 1 new guy. From my grabbing intels think only the new guy was upgraded. What the hell were eleet trying to achieve? and calling this round 2? what was round 1? DEAD? if eleet had balls they would have hit wLF + dead at same time not one at a time. especially not this way.
    "balls", says the guy who practically begged blaa not to attack bratva. And why WLF? Cause they accused us of cheating or some shit and are overall whiny *****es.
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.