Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Round 2

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    "balls", says the guy who practically begged blaa not to attack bratva. And why WLF? Cause they accused us of cheating or some shit and are overall whiny *****es.
    yeah. i dont care for my state. i didnt want to have 3-4 guys join me because we switched to have indy support only for you guys to kill them and ruin their sets. You see I do keep in mind what can cause players to quit and what probably wont. Thats why I didnt attack Sky several times because I didnt want to ruin the sets of top3 players. Including you *******. You owe that record to DSL (CCCP).

and wtf about WLF? Dboz accused you of cheating? so you kill them all including a new guy?

"Hey Blaa.

Did you declare peace so that you could move onto your next target?

I'm assuming in order of people who you dont like, I am next....now if im the target theres not much I could do considering that im in Russia where I can't lead as actively as I can in UK...but I would appreciate if you cleared the waters up before I have innocent techers join me only to then potentially get killed by you..."

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Blaa listed me 4-5 state nrs from bratva that we wouldn't attack, and that was before you messaged him (not entirely sure about this tho). And yes, they accused us of cheating and warred us together with DEAD. Do you honestly need any more reason than that as to why we attacked them?
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

Those crazy wardogs.....

I love the passion!. You dont need to justify attacking people. Especially not several times. "We wanted a war, these people upset us in the past so we warred them" is probably all the justification you need. Mind you I think you killed of Tech Yourself before you Wreck yourslelf merely cause it was a cool name.

WLF on the other hand not sure why you would wanna kill them off - they seem like good pplz

In hindsight now that Heyenes state is dead it seems that perhaps you guys killing off WLF was probably not the best of ideas!

Anyway, me and Capitalist (long time WLFer) jumped in to help Achilles (last sets suicide victim). I messaged Blaa earlier this set about not hitting us (same with USA) and was relieved Blaa said he didnt have any plans for us. I asked my estonian team mates whether I could trust his word and all of them said no. No worries I thought...if he was going to war, surely hed hit within a few days of killing DEAD....but he didnt...so thought things were going well. But then I saw the attack on WLF. My home for many years. Killing them for some BS reason and makign it seem like a boast ("round 2, lets go" - wtf...what round 2?) took the piss. - if you had an issue with someone making claims (Dboz?) kill him, not everyone in the tag... I made Blaa aware that they had 1 new guy and that Benji was going to join me the next day (I assumed he thought Benji was getting ready to help DEAD in some future CS)....Blaa told me to mind my own business.

anyway. Mr P told me that USA will take me out if I helped DEAD this. I don't mind, I dont care anymore for this set. What happened to WLF just made me convinced that wed be next on the road map of kills. Id rather let USA take those kills than let Blaas tag have them - or worse yet hit another innocent nation after theyd be done with us. Shame, could have had a nice set....57m jump after buying 50bs worth on BM and spending 300 turns in a nation with no casher tech.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 08-13-2012 at 23:03.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    Id rather let USA take those kills than let Blaas tag have them - or worse yet hit another innocent nation after theyd be done with us.

But anyway, who was the innocent nation? Dead is not innocent, benji knows why he was hit, wlf has been involved in these wars.

And I don't know why you have an issue with eleet hitting wlf because they are small. Wasn't it like 2 rounds ago when Bratva declared on LoR when we were 2 restarts and 1 inactive...

Kanman I know why I was hit. I don't fault Blaa and co at all for hitting me.

heh I dont understand why USA would want any part of this! They should go on netting.... Unless they think that Dead have some oil lying around ( I kiiid)

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post

But anyway, who was the innocent nation? Dead is not innocent, benji knows why he was hit, wlf has been involved in these wars.

And I don't know why you have an issue with eleet hitting wlf because they are small. Wasn't it like 2 rounds ago when Bratva declared on LoR when we were 2 restarts and 1 inactive...
    that set Made (i tihnk ) was involved in a war UB and ICN. We had war declared on LoR too but we didnt do any attacks, killing only UB and ICN. LoR however went and killed one of our smaller states, quite randomly, just as we were finishing off the war with UB & ICN and declaring peace. Since everyone was blood hungry we declared war on you guys again and killed your restarts (im sure you guys didnt mind...restarts with nothing to lose / gain and not really the same as hitting a stocking nation) using that as excuse (was our ounly casualty that set).

also, if all WLF and Benji had it coming, why not declare on them at same time as DEAD in the first place? Afraid that a few inactive stockers would be too much to add the to bburden?

and what would happen if Benji hadnt been so slow and had joined me 2 or so days earlier this set when I had started messaging him?

what if i told you that we don't have to plan things through with you

And now I wonder when I made any accusation of people cheating...

Because i'm sure i never did that, except in the time of the viets and their multies (but that was to obvious).

But's is all good Blaa, now i know kind of people you are and i wish you the best of luck.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]