Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's make this clear!

Default Let's make this clear!

For about the 4th time recently I have heard the same comment after myself or one of my states has been suicided. " There were several times when you could have righted a wrong this set but you didn't. You chose to condone it by not!"

So what some of you are saying is, I only seem to care when it happens to one of my states or myself. But when it happens to you, then me not stepping in and reversing it is me being ok with suiciding. hmmmm where to start with this... hmmmm

Ok first, when myself or one of my members is suicided of course I do something about it. Doesn't every leader? It's it my job to do things to honor and protect my members?

Second, how many times do I have to say this.... I set it up so I could intervene when a suicide happened and the members voted to have the policy reversed. YOU guys said you didn't want admin interference within the game so it was reversed many sets ago. Also, not once this set or last set was a suicide reported to an admin. In order to keep fair game play an admin is not allowed to just go look into things himself, there has to be a report filed. Now granted we can't really do anything about it but we can make notes and keep track of who is the attacker and who is the defender. We then keep track of this cause the rule that we do have in place states that someone who suicides the same state set after set can be deleted. It was left a little open on purpose. The offending state can then be either deleted or banned.. But if it's not reported then we can't track it which means the suicider gets away with it longer.

We can't have things both ways here people. If you want admins involved then there has to be a rule set for it. If not you can't be pissed when we don't do anything. Dammed if you do, dammed if you don't. I set certain rules up in the game so everyone felt that the admins were honest and there was fair gameplay. Every admin action is logged and both admins can view the log. Tnova is an honest and fair person. If he was to catch me cheating then I would expect him to let everyone know in the game. (seeing he can't really ban me ) And I would do the same if he was caught. There is no way either of us could convince the other to allow either the cheat or let things slide.

I think you all know how I feel about suiciding, but you also have to understand that I have limitations set by YOU the members. If we didn't set limits then I would be able to do whatever I wanted any time I wanted and that just isn't fair to you all.

So if you get suicided please report it. We can then look into it and keep records. If it continues THEN we have the power to do something. Right now all the power lays in the nation leaders. It is there job to take care of there nation. Just because I don't/can't do anything about suiciders doesn't mean that my nation should be suicided for it. You all set the rules and then punish me for following them?
    Last edited by Mr President; 08-14-2012 at 22:04.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

admins should have more power because members are too lazy to self police

I honestly didn't know about the reporting of suicides. Now that I do since you missed my post 3-4 days into the set about being killed by a suicider who deleted right after they killed me I'm filing my complaint. I would also like to file one on behalf of Maggio who was also a victim right after me by another person who also deleted as well. Now about mine I would Like to talk to you when you get a chance to talk or have time I have msn on my phone and can be reached just about any time of the day.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

i agree with pres.

although i would only think pres was cheating if he was 100mil new on day 2 of the set.... and still then i probably wouldnt say anything .

I'm pretty sure it was the community a while back who made the decision to get it where suiciding wasn't against the rules. correct me if i'm wrong?

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

People like blaa, heyne and Z simply do not care about the game, only their stupid little ego.
    IMO, there should be no discussion here, just plain ban every time they attempt anything, so people who actually love and care about the game can net and war!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    I honestly didn't know about the reporting of suicides. Now that I do since you missed my post 3-4 days into the set about being killed by a suicider who deleted right after they killed me I'm filing my complaint. I would also like to file one on behalf of Maggio who was also a victim right after me by another person who also deleted as well. Now about mine I would Like to talk to you when you get a chance to talk or have time I have msn on my phone and can be reached just about any time of the day.
    http://game.nation-wars.com/reportcheaters.php

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    People like blaa, heyne and Z simply do not care about the game, only their stupid little ego.
    IMO, there should be no discussion here, just plain ban every time they attempt anything, so people who actually love and care about the game can net and war!
    Max's vote should count for more than 1 since he gets it almost everytime. You got to hand it to him for even being around this place.

It will get to the point where people play annonymously till the end of the set. I know last set a bunch of Bravta people played annonymously in a different tag to try and avoid copping retaliation for the previous set actions by MADE.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    you can't ban the master of this game, be realistic now kid
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

Z might have suicided once, but that was only because he was suicided on (more then once).

Other then that he always had the best for the game. And yes i can understand that not everybody liked him.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]