Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let's make this clear!

thats allmanballs guy on forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    thats allmanballs guy on forums.
    Yes! And you haven't seen him around either!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    Yes! And you haven't seen him around either!
    guess we're back on me then...
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

You do understand that your accusations about allmanballs=heyne are actually fingerpointing in Mr P's face? If it really is/was heyne, then there's a decent flaw in the NW's cheater detection, which I believe is the responsibility of Mr P, isn't it?

i dont think allmanballs is a multi hes quite a silly player. plus apparently USA spent lots of time trying to train him and he completly wasnt picking up traction. heck they evicted him and told me he was fair game after i told them he attacked me like 6-7 times in 1 day. I doubt heyne is that much of a troll to create a 2nd account, play it in USA timezone as well as give it a completly retard personallity lets stop being silly i dont know enough about heyne to accertain whether he could/would stoop to illegal methods, but im sure if he made some multi accounts, it would prob be easier for him to play them as normal states rather than mixed strat,, mixed upgrades + engage in lots of child like convo with ppl limits to trolling there are :

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

i know multies are against the TOS but for me they're great.. i mean multies are like your b!tches, you hit/use them whenever you needed them..
    before i can manage around 10 of them, but now i can barely hold 4.. multies that is..

ok, im just kidding.. cheap food please kthnx..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

i got 70 food coming on the market from my other sta....i mean my friend