Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's make this clear!

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    you can't ban the master of this game, be realistic now kid
    im sorry, youre not honestly trying to refer to yourself as the master? i know youre a troll and all, but really...trolling by embarassing yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    you can't ban the master of this game, be realistic now kid
    you can do a generic strat that`s been used every set for 11 years. How masterful!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Oh come on Max, someone has to be master of the mixed strat, give the guy a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    im sorry, youre not honestly trying to refer to yourself as the master? i know youre a troll and all, but really...trolling by embarassing yourself?
    isn't self-deprecation the best kind of humor?
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

All of this talk involving the word "MASTER" reminded me of a conversation I recently had in game with someone who thought of himself as a master. Don't know what happened to him but I'm pasting my conversation with him and maybe someone can help shed some light on what may have happened to him.

To:
    Date: 23:50:00 - Wednesday 8th of August 2012
    Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: MASTER

Hi, I am the leader of MASTER nation. I would like to recruit you. If you want
    to join go to recruitment and scroll down and find MASTER. Then click Join.
    Password is war. You can be any kind of state (ind. tech. farmer. comm/res.)
    because I would like all kinds of states. If you want to fight we can talk about
    who to kill. So come on and make this nation more powerful.
    Alex
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    RE:

Hell yeah I want to kill someone. Who should I kill and how do I do it?

WarlordII
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    RE:

dude you arent fooling anyone. I know its you, DevilDog. Nice giveaway name.

Tunisia
    RE:

Dam....I was hoping no one would notice.....

WarlordII
    RE:

Yea no one noticed. "wink", "wink".
    Now go back to DEAD, okay? GO get killed again, okay?

Tunisia
    RE:

No way....DEAD sucks. Look at them!...

Yeah, I'll get back in shortly.

WarlordII
    RE:

yea this round they getting killed. LOL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Tunisia
    RE:

Lol... win some lose some. No biggie because win or lose I still get to eat. .

We definitely learned a 'new" tactic that we may employ in the future. So as long as we
    learned something its not a complete loss.

and to think......we were just gonna net peacefully.this set!....

WarlordII
    RE:

what did you learn? how to lose?

Tunisia
    RE:

Hahaha....yeah but I don't plan on using that tactic to often if I can help it.

WarlordII
    RE:

you should. It helps me.

Tunisia
    RE:

Well then as long as it helps you I'll look to do it again because that's just the kind of guy I
    am. Always willing to help out where I can.

WarlordII
    RE:

, nice.
    Look, dont make friends with me. I am against DEAD (okay, maybe more like
    Maggot and Hoe)

Tunisia
    RE:

Oh golly gee.....we ain't gonna be friends. *sniffle* *sniffle*

WarlordII
    RE:

shut up, .

Tunisia
    RE:

You first....

WarlordII
    RE:

Shut ur yap before i dont shut it for you.

Tunisia
    RE:

Hahahaha....oh no now you're scaring me with your badass keyboard
    stroking.

Hey are you # 628 too?

WarlordII
    RE:

no, i dont love anybody but me and my cat. It cant be me. ANd as for my
    keyboard skillz I got mad skillz.

Tunisia
    RE:

Yeah, okay. I'll give it to you though you really are working hard at trying
    to hide who/what your real account is. Narrowing it down though.!

WarlordII
    RE:

narrowing it to what? I dont care if you know. But I will be interested at your
    guesses. I dont have another account. But I just got on last set.

Tunisia
    RE:

Ummm....nice try but NO you didn't just start last set. You think that "N"
    listed by your state name is fooling others in to thinking you're new but I
    assure you it's not? Sorry. ;(

WarlordII
    RE:

No I really did. I didnt know about it before last set. I joined with 8 days left in
    the set and didnt understand but now do.

Tunisia

LMAO that really does sound like hiney only he forgot to mention my name in the list of people he hated. How do you hate anyone after only playing the game for 8 days in a set? Hoebawt I can understand I use to hate Hoe to till i got to know him better but hating Maggio confuses me a bit. Funny that he went inactive/quit after being accused of being hiney seems a bit fishy to me but what do I know.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Yeah, that's totally me, you caught me.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

RE:

Lol stop joking around, i know it's you Grim. i thought we were done using double accounts?

WarlordII
    RE:

yes but we must use we get beaten otherwise copy this to forum so it looks like smeone else. ps meet me in the men's room in 10 minutes? bring lube

Tunisia

Problem for you is I can forward my messages with you but you can't. So try all you want to make up messages it just adds to the stupidity you bring to the game. You're a cheat and will be nothing more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    Problem for you is I can forward my messages with you but you can't. So try all you want to make up messages it just adds to the stupidity you bring to the game. You're a cheat and will be nothing more than that.
    No shit sherlock, because it isn't me. Is this some kind of a social experiment on me? That I'm surrounded by morons and my behaviour is being observed atm?

I'm everything you want to be and everything you're not. wink wink xoxo
    Last edited by heyneken; 08-15-2012 at 12:01.