Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XBOX VS PS3

Are there certain games your kids want to play but are only available on one system? If so, get that system. If not, get both systems
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

If its for your kids they prolly won't care. My personal exp is if you want a gaming console for playing games you want the Xbox if you plan on watching movies like blue ray then PS3. The xbox has a much better online exp for multi player in my opinion. You pay for it for the Xbox from what i understand the PS3 live stuff is free but ive also hear alot of complaints about online exp about ps3 guess that's why its free get what you pay for. Again this is just my own personal opinion.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

the xbox live market place is also a lot easier to use than the psn and takes a much less time downloading games than my ps3 does. The xbox i think is better overall. God of War, wasn't very good imo, and definitely not a game i would want my 9 and 13 y/o playing. you can get a xbox with kinnect for $349 now i think? which is really pretty good.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1