Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6 days in the set and ...

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    When i was playing actively we were fully upgraded and stocked for war at day 6. Now the only way is to hoard infantry.... where is the challenge in that?
    Exactly!
    Obviously you have never tried or known how to compete for top 1

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    And this is why people get AAed. Jump away with nothing but infantry a few AAs take care of that infantry hoarding issue. then all that saved money by not upgrading just got pissed away.
    As long as the AAs put you or one of your comrades top 1, it's called war. If none of your bozos get the top spot following the AAs, it's plain suicide[meaningless screwing of other people's effort] that you're promoting here

how many people have been AA'ed for hoarding?
    Obviously one too many, because there has been a very clear oppostion to your terror since you started this 'BS'.

take note that Grim is NOT the only ones that feel the way they do about this subject.
    Two mediocre nations, one almost decent plus some fictional nations that support this ideology of yours, but none of the major nations behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by MellonColly View Post
    don't see why you need to bring it back up LD
    LD, Dboz and Anton are not dumb, if you've been paying attention then you probably have seen that they tend to justify every each act of their own and bash every act of those opposing. As there has not been any anti-infantry 'mentoring' going on this set, but here we have another attempt of justifying it, I'd expect some in the near future

i dont take any particular stance on the whole infantry hoarding thing. its risky but only way to go for top1. when its done in top30 its simply annoying though. my association with GRIM is based more on me liking their players more than the players who were on the opposing side of their ideology wars back several months ago. Saying that, I always run stocking balanced war states for few years now...although if i ever tried for top1 again, Id hoard infantry until I was sure Kenneth or Ang wouldnt be able to catch me (although obviously have ships + sams, just lvl1).

edit: not that id bother going top1 again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

I'm not justifying anything. I told you if you want to run defenseless go ahead to me that's suicide. You wanna steal my land with nothing but infantry and I can't grab you back because I have balanced state that has a higher upkeep go ahead but I'm coming back for my land and if you don't have ships not my problem. This is a war game any time you attack it may cause war. The standard attack is the biggest war attack to me not only do you kill my units but you steal my
    Land. How many times do I have to tell you and your retarded friends to play how you want I'll play how I want. You wanna run defenseless in a war game your asking to get hit back with an attack that can do damage to you.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by MellonColly View Post
    ok sure. but your missing the point. It can be fixed and hopefully it will be by the changes soon.

not by this AA bullshit and infantry hoarding you guys call foul on all the time. People will stay push the "new norm" you guys are trying to impose so they finish first. Because upgrading ships and agm early is a death sentence when going for the number 1 spot. It can't be done.
    Invalid. I did it.
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

sure you did heyne...and you parted the red sea too

and created crayons.

I'm afraid you have been misinformed Dogma, but I did help create Skype, brah.
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

Quote Originally Posted by ukurasmus View Post
    Obviously you have never tried or known how to compete for top 1

As long as the AAs put you or one of your comrades top 1, it's called war. If none of your bozos get the top spot following the AAs, it's plain suicide[meaningless screwing of other people's effort] that you're promoting here

Obviously one too many, because there has been a very clear oppostion to your terror since you started this 'BS'.

Two mediocre nations, one almost decent plus some fictional nations that support this ideology of yours, but none of the major nations behind it.

LD, Dboz and Anton are not dumb, if you've been paying attention then you probably have seen that they tend to justify every each act of their own and bash every act of those opposing. As there has not been any anti-infantry 'mentoring' going on this set, but here we have another attempt of justifying it, I'd expect some in the near future
    Quote me all you want because I'm not a "netter" and neither will you be anymore!

That's too bad, because I've never been one. I tried last set, but obviously I am too impatient and have better things to do than to come online for a perfectly timed jump

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    I'm afraid you have been misinformed Dogma, but I did help create Skype, brah.
    LOL, I knew it was something...