Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yankee Elections

Default Yankee Elections

Would have thought there'd be some kind of thread on this by now.

So which of you are crazy enough to vote for Romney?

Ron Paul!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

I don't think I'm crazy but yes my vote is for Mitt this time around.
    if its any consulation for you tho, I haven't voted for a winner since Reagan.

I hope your streak stays alive! I will be voting Obama again. The far right scares the hell outa me

wish rom would present a game plan so I can decide

Like Blade I don't consider myself "crazy" but I will be voting for Romney/Ryan. Unlike Blade though I haven't voted for a winner since G.W's second term.

Do either of you earn millions? I can't understand why anyone not rich would touch the republicans with a ten mile pole.

You can't be serious? You think only millionaires can make up the Republican party?

OMG I'm actually agreeing with DD?
    Go figure
    Can't speak for DD, but I know I'm no millionaire.
    But i do know economics.
    Main ob growth is always promoted by upper middle to upper class in business.
    Protect them with the incentives and they open new business , expand and and start new enterprises.
    money creates money
    They are the ones that open the larger facilities, not just the Mom and pop stores.
    Give me a choice and I'll take the factory or office complex that employs 3-400 over a restaurant or pub with 20-30 any day.

free health care and added services for the unemployed is fine and noble.
    But give people jobs and they can help themselves more then the government ever can.
    Obama to me is putting band aids as he can, but thats not solving the underlying causes.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    You can't be serious? You think only millionaires can make up the Republican party?
    The republican party (and to a lesser extent the democrats) exist to serve the interests of millionaires. The Democrats are better at hiding it.

And both unquestioningly serve the Israeli Lobby.

As for the economy, the whole edifice is based on consumer spending. You'll create a lot more jobs by improving the income of the working and lower middle class who actually spend their money in the stores, than to support the richest who put most of their money in hedge funds and other such schemes.

Also, cut the military budget in half and use the savings to form the basis of a "Federal Health Service" free at the point of use.

Do either of you seriously think that the richest americans give a **** about the country or the average US worker? If they could make more money by outsourcing every job in the US to China, they'd do it in a heartbeat.
    Last edited by Will; 09-07-2012 at 06:01.