Thread: Out with the old, In with the new!

Default Out with the old, In with the new!

As I come to the completion of my second term as President I have decided not to run for re-election. Our nation has elected a new leader, Merc (Blackwater). He will take control starting next set. Merc has been part of NW/WoW for many years. Back in his WoW days he was part of Dak. He joined USA many many sets ago and was recently promoted to Vice President under Rangers administration. I kept him on as VP after I became President again in August.

I am excited to have someone new take control and lead the nation into the future. I am looking forward to see which direction he will lead us. Normally in the past I kept the leader tag of the nation but this time I will hand full power (title,tag) to the new President.

Unless something really bad happens and I 100% have too, I doubt I will ever be President of the USA again. It has been coming for some time now. Leading is a young mans game and I just don't have the free time I use to have. It is hard to admit but I have done all I can for the nation. It's time for some new leadership and different directions in order for our nation to grow.

It has been a pleasure working with all of the leaders of other nations through the years. Thank you for your time and working with our nation to improve the global community. The foundation of our nation is solid and USA will continue to do what we have always done.

After the new administration takes command I am sure they will reach out to each of the leaders. At this time Merc has not mentioned who he will be appointing as cabinet members. As for me I will spend the last few days in power preparing for a smooth transition into civilian life.

Thank you again and best of luck to you all.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

just keep working on the game, and let that be your gauge of success. youve long sense graduated from growing nations, now its on to growing all the nations

there can be a NW w/o USA, but there cant be a USA w/o NW

Good stuff, Dak has infiltrated USA and is now leading it. There are still a few ex-Dakkers around Merc, put us in cabinet positions and we can double USAs numbers O.o! Anyway, enjoy youre retirement Mr P and good luck to Merc

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

good luck merc! And back to work on the game mr P!