Thread: Retiriring 2

Default Retiriring 2

I am retiring as well.

Not from the game, you silly geese.

I retire from any violent actions, I will not seek war and blabla.

This is a response to maggio.
    Last edited by blaa; 10-02-2012 at 03:22.

Works for me..now you can "try" to outgain me again

Blaa, let me first praise you for being a good player/leader for coming on here and trying to squash this.

No need for apologies from either side, no need to knit pick the past and point fingers from either side.

We asked that you come to us for peace and you have done that.

We will ask that you agree to a short clearly stated peace agreement between yourself, and the nation DEAD.

Please agree to the following terms

1. Blaa will not lead a nation until Jan 2013
    2. Blaa will not take part in in war with the nation Dead as a leader or member of another nation (including being a member of a nation at war with Dead and not taking part in strikes) until Jan 2013
    3. Blaa will not commit any aggressive war attacks against any Dead states until Jan 2013
    4. Blaa will not spy opp any Dead states until Jan 2013 harmful or otherwise
    5. Blaa will not triple tap or double tap any Dead states until Jan 2013

We feel that 3 sets will bury the hatchet pretty deep, and the past will be the past. You can do what you wish after Dec 31st 2012 as far as Dead is concerned.

Our intention is not to be pushy or overbearing, we only want to ensure peace for our nation and protection for our states. Thank you for coming on the forums and starting this conversation with us.

Please agree by simply saying so in a reply to this post.

Far be it for me to speak for Blaa.
    He does what he thinks is right.
    This set he is back in the band where he belongs and I am happy to have him back.
    he has told me he will not cause trouble for our tag, and his word is good enough for me.

Mags, you and i have gotten along well in this game,
    But this time m8, I think you're over the edge a bit.
    if I was blaa i would leave the game and come back in jan 2013 rather then have my nuts in a sling for so long.

You're asking a player to not protect his M8s and his tag from Dead if the issue arises?
    And telling a player he cannot lead a tag?
    Thats not reasonable to me as a fellow player, let alone a tagmate.

ICN and Dead have not had issues for many rounds already.
    I think that would suffice since he is back with us.
    I'd ask you to let him be and allow him to play the game.

Thats it for me, two cents worth is all I'll spend on the Forums.

Dead is not asking for anyone to say anything about wins, and loses, victories and defeats. Many have paid the price over and over on both sides. Those discussions are pointless moving forward. We just want to ensure safety for our nation. We are not speaking "down too" blaa whatsoever. blaa is a good enough player, a great netter, has proven he can do damage. DEAD respects blaa's potential to be a threat to DEAD.

@Blade - Certainly this is not between ICN, and DEAD as we have worked our differences out. AS YOU KNOW (because i assume you read the forums) last set we asked for blaa to come to us for peace. We promised him that we would continue to hunt him until he did so. Just because he know flies the ICN flag and is under your wing doesn't mean he cant do damage whenever or however he pleases. If this was previously resolved as easily as it was that we worked things out then this would not be a discussion. You wanted peace, and we wanted peace, and we agreed quickly. This situation is a bit different because when we wanted peace blaa previously was not as forthcoming as you Blade.

I am not privy to the exact exchanges prior to me becoming the FA for DEAD, and the deals and pacts that have been make previously. I am old school. and back in the day when we had quite a bit of back and forth, we made detailed agreements on the forums for all to see so that if one party goes back on their word it would be for all to witness. This is my goal in this matter. I want to make a detailed no loophole no back door deal for all to see, and have both parties agree to it. This way it will be for all to witness that the pact goes as planned. I know loose agreements have been made in the past, and I do not seek a loose agreement. I seek a strong detailed agreement that both parties wish to uphold.

by no means am I trying to "put balls in a sling", im just trying to keep all parties honest and forthcoming. you may think im being harsh, but I am only trying to be cautious. I have played this game long enough to be stabbed in the back more times than I can count. This way we are ALL on the same page.
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 10-02-2012 at 23:22.

4. Blaa will not spy opp any Dead states until Jan 2013 harmful or otherwise
    5. Blaa will not triple tap or double tap any Dead states until Jan 2013

I won't do those, rest is ok.

if I rewrite them?

4. Blaa will not commit harmful spy ops against DEAD states until Jan 2013
    5. Blaa will not triple tap Dead states, and will not double tap top ten Dead states.

do you agree to those or no? I am glad you came on to negotiate. It shows your true willingness to get past this.

ya.

sounds good to me, thank you again. you have and will continue to gain respect from the members of DEAD for this outreach toward a long term peace.

Ok then, glad you guys got this figured out
    Kumbaya!