Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HEYNEKEN WARS

or the nation he is in is planning on striking another nation and he expects to die in the CS,...

you read into things too much

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    or the nation he is in is planning on striking another nation and he expects to die in the CS,...
    Why would LoUB attack anyone atm?
    I'm expecting to die because I wasn't offered the same deal as blaa
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

you are just one of my multies, why would anybody talk to my multies instead of just me?

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    you are just one of my multies, why would anybody talk to my multies instead of just me?
    Exactly, why would they talk to you if you're one of my multies? This is all getting too confusing
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

We need -Z- and DEAD members to clear it up for us. They know what's up and who's who.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    We need -Z- and DEAD members to clear it up for us. They know what's up and who's who.
    I haven't been saying anything at all on the forums because nothing warrented me to but your "DEAD" shit is getting old. Why don't you just shut the **** up about Dead?

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    Why would LoUB attack anyone atm?
    I'm expecting to die because I wasn't offered the same deal as blaa
    Just you being in LoUB is cause enough for concern. Their nation leaders knew you were on DEADs most wanted list. They didnt reach out to us and neither did you. So we SHOULD be concerned IMO.

No, we have not offered you the same deal as we did Blaa. There was history between ICN and DEAD, and ICN leadership has made quite an effort to keep things cool. That is why we offered blaa some sort of peace arrangements in order to keep things civil between ICN and DEAD. Blaa was very civil and accepted the deal even though Blade was not in love with the terms. That showed quite a bit of good faith on Blaa's side IMO.

To be honest and not pull punches, I am concerned about LoUB accepting you into their nation with disregard of DEAD's previous dealings with you. That signifies to me that either they dont have good intentions or they dont give a shit about DEAD. Either way its not all that great for DEAD.

Right now we are chilling. Everyone in the game knows we have a MEAN counter strike. LoUB has some top players, and I wouldnt think it to be in their best interests to strike any nation at this point. Non the less, we are still concerned about the possibility.

on a side note apparently you can now say shit on the forums and it doesnt come up with ****

its that or i am misspelling shit

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Just you being in LoUB is cause enough for concern. Their nation leaders knew you were on DEADs most wanted list. They didnt reach out to us and neither did you. So we SHOULD be concerned IMO.

No, we have not offered you the same deal as we did Blaa. There was history between ICN and DEAD, and ICN leadership has made quite an effort to keep things cool. That is why we offered blaa some sort of peace arrangements in order to keep things civil between ICN and DEAD. Blaa was very civil and accepted the deal even though Blade was not in love with the terms. That showed quite a bit of good faith on Blaa's side IMO.

To be honest and not pull punches, I am concerned about LoUB accepting you into their nation with disregard of DEAD's previous dealings with you. That signifies to me that either they dont have good intentions or they dont give a shit about DEAD. Either way its not all that great for DEAD.

Right now we are chilling. Everyone in the game knows we have a MEAN counter strike. LoUB has some top players, and I wouldnt think it to be in their best interests to strike any nation at this point. Non the less, we are still concerned about the possibility.

What did I need to contact you about? IF you are that concerned the door opens both ways. If you have concerns you can ask me. Personally I didn't have any concerns letting him in because I told him all this stuff with DEAD is left at the door when you join us. He has been a very good member for the time he has been with us.

I don't understand what you think is happening to LouB. You act like because we took heyne in we are now this horrible nation of heyne clones that will rule the world. No. We are still LouB. Kitoy and myself still make the decisions and if you want to talk to us then talk to us. I saw no reason to tell you heyne is in our nation cause you have eyes and can see that yourself. Obviously it wasn't too big of a deal or you would have said something to me. But if it puts that much of a bug up your *** (checking the profanity filter) then send me a message with your concerns. I promise I will give some form of a shit.