Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HEYNEKEN WARS

I think Maggio's concern is that LoUB announced that they wont be netting this set and then let in players who have a bad history with DEAD. Now maybe that has changed since I am no longer leading a nation and maybe I was their primary target? If thats the case and LoUB is now wondering who to hit, I do suggest they still just hit me instead of ruining anyone elses set if you want to make it fun you can even maybe arrange a time with me when im not at work and ill try and stonewall with 300 turns against a whole tag attacking me and we can see if you can get the kill (although attacking me just for the sake of killing me would prob result in me waging guerilla warfare for a few sets).

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

(Putting all pride aside and not trying to act big and bad) I kinda figured you would hit us up since you let such an aggressive player in your tag. This has been going in for several sets with no end in site. When you didn't hit us up I took you silence as a message that I should watch deads back. You remarked previously that I was reading to far into things but that's how this game is and that's how your nation gets pawned

its ok. I forgive you! I don't really talk to any nation leaders really, so dont feel bad. Unless they contact me first. (Which isn't actually true, I kinda ignored blackwaters message too )

i was just trying to pick on you on your retirement thread.. that reply didn't represent the entire LoUB.. though i would love to have a full war set with you for the last time if you really plan to retire..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    (Putting all pride aside and not trying to act big and bad) I kinda figured you would hit us up since you let such an aggressive player in your tag. This has been going in for several sets with no end in site. When you didn't hit us up I took you silence as a message that I should watch deads back. You remarked previously that I was reading to far into things but that's how this game is and that's how your nation gets pawned
    I'm not aggressive, I'm actually a pretty mellow guy if you'd get to know me
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

no, he's not. he constantly doesnt let me grab him, even if i ask very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by kitoy View Post
    i was just trying to pick on you on your retirement thread.. that reply didn't represent the entire LoUB.. though i would love to have a full war set with you for the last time if you really plan to retire..
    wouldn't be the same anymore though would it? especially now that i only have 4 hours of free time /access to internet at best (commute is a ***** for the near foreseeable future)
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 10-11-2012 at 14:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me