Thread: heroix

Default heroix

Hi,
    I am in search for team based browser strategy game and this one got my attention. But it seems it has very low active player base?
    Anyone could recommend some other games?

Hi!
    Don't give up on this game so fast.
    theres a lot to it if you want to get involved in strats and such.
    Best thing would be to hook up with an established tag and have some of their vets guide you along.
    USA and LouB have some good guys but really all the larger tags know what to do.
    I'm in ICN, you're welcome to hang with me.

what we would love is if you stuck around played a few days, and TOLD US why the player base was so low. The game is actually over a decade old, but cant seem to get back its old numbers. pleaes give us soem feedback? we need it.

Sure. I will try it
    Is this game by any chance sequence of very old game that was created for mobile phones like 8 years ago? It really reminds me that, though I was a kid when played it and can't remember much details.

if you'd like a nation you can message me in game. #569. We would gladly take you in at LouB. We have 2 other new players as well

USA is also more than willing to help a new player, although MellonColly is a more than capable trainer himself. If you decide against him, contact #10 in game.

And no, this game is not from a mobile game from years ago.

Thanks for all invitations.
    You asked me some opinion why player base is so low. Well imo, concept of this game as a whole is rather outdated. I can not find much strategical aspects here. In a day or two I got to top 10 list just by farming. I wish I could give you more detailed evaluation, but the game concept is too weak and simple itself, so I can hardly get into any more constructive details.

It's not who is in top10 in first week, it's about who's in top10 on the last day.

That might be another reason. People who comes here doesn't know the tempo of this game. Usually rounds last more than a month in other browser-based strategies. I expected it would be the same.
    Hm... this makes a little more sense now, but also such a fast tempo just makes it not my kind of game I guess.