Thread: You Know whats a" female dog of pup rearing age"??

Default You Know whats a" female dog of pup rearing age"??

Jonesin for a cigarette. Don't let anyone fool you, quitting SUCKS GREAT BIG HAIRY KIWI FRUIT!!!! Nothing makes it suck less...

Hang in there Dogma. Giving up fags will be worth it in the end.

I have smoked for 40 years, I don't know anything else. Changing your life like that is tough

Good for you Dogma!
    I should quit also, but i quit drinking years ago and figured if I quit smoking too my body would revolt
    Its my last remaining vice, so until I find something to replace it, I'm stuck

Keep it up dogma!
    I wish I had the backbone to quit smoking. I'm in mid 20s and been smoking for more than half of my life now

Quote Originally Posted by ukurasmus View Post
    Keep it up dogma!
    I wish I had the backbone to quit smoking. I'm in mid 20s and been smoking for more than half of my life now

Man, if you can, do it. I was diagnosed with acute emphysema so with me the damage is done. I am only trying to have a few more years with my wife. I watched my grandfather die from emphysema and that is a horrible horrible death. I HAD to do this...

just when things were getting good... what a kick in the balls.

i smoked 17 years. this feb will be 3 years no cigs. it was one of the hardest if not the hardest thing i ever did, but after a few months I grew hate for the smell, and dont even think about it. Good luck old man, good luck...

good luck dogma. My mom has been trying to quit for years now. She did acupuncture and it didn't help. Has tried a lot of different stuff and it never helped her to quit. the next thing she will try is going to a shrink and talking with them. Hopefully that can get some head way into why she can't stop. She said it's just the habit of doing it like you said. She's just so used to having a smoke after dinner or right when she gets up that its weird not to.