Thread: Nation Wars Redemption V2.0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

DEAD was on its way out anyway. Just kinda sad that they ask for change, get it and then leave anyway. I don't think we really did any harm trying something new. Not like we really had much left to lose anyway but I do agree with maggio, something was missing. I like the old style of playing and think we do that and add in the keeping of land. SA needs to be tweaked and units need to go away.

The one comment I most agree with and have stated a trillion times is maybe its not the game but the people.

We can't please everyone. So here is the deal. I'll return the game to normal but make some changes. We need to discuss round lengths a little more. I need pros and cons for that.

This new style does have potential. Perhaps someday I'll work on it and make it another server.

One other thing that I plan to do is make the game fully automated. this means the game will reset and perform all other functions automatically. Admins will still need to check basic day to day functions but being automated will take some crap off of me.

Not going to lie. I'm pretty burnt out. I have to force myself to log on these days . Work and life is just really busy and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon. However I do still have a love of this game and really don't want to see it go away. I just need to get it to a place then take a few sets totally away and then I'm sure I'll be better.

In the next few weeks there will be some position changes to help me with the game and other functions. I will also be removing some things that just take up space. I really only want to make changes that make sense and will improve the game.

If we only ever have 60 people playing then so be it. We will always strive to expand and increase our player base but by removing the "need" to expand I think things will be a little more fun. As long as those who continue to play, continue to buy premiums and support the game, it will remain. And a long term goal is to make the game an app. Really wish I could work on that sooner but I just don't have any time to make it happen right now.
    Last edited by Mr President; 01-03-2013 at 20:52.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"