Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Nation Wars Redemption V2.0

Not even a full days test and look what you guys are saying. Thanks for the open minds and for giving it a fair chance.

Tomorrow I will reset the game to the original version and then we'll play it till the money runs out, which will be April/may. I don't need this shit.

Oh yea and no shit it needs tweaking. Pretty sure I said that in every **** post I made about the change.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Not even a full days test and look what you guys are saying. Thanks for the open minds and for giving it a fair chance.

Tomorrow I will reset the game to the original version and then we'll play it till the money runs out, which will be April/may. I don't need this shit.

Oh yea and no shit it needs tweaking. Pretty sure I said that in every **** post I made about the change.
    I sense.... a ragepost!!

Sky - LoR - ICN

Mr. P! Go take a deep breath and come back. Maybe even delete your post too.

So there were a few mistakes in the code. I don't see why we had to give up because of that.

It's a beta for a reason. I get that there are glitches in the code and whatnot, but people basically quitting within the first day isn't fair to the work Mr. P put into this new release at all. I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to rush it in time for the holidays as a present to the community of sorts...only to receive a reception like this. I hope he does take a step back before giving up on the game, but if he rolls back the game to the original and observes radio silence, I can't blame him one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by MellonColly View Post
    Mr. P! Go take a deep breath and come back. Maybe even delete your post too.
    Agree. Chill out. People like to complain. Realize that, and also realize that listening in to a fickle mass ruins things. Look at the Cleveland Browns. They've been trying to please their fans in big decisions since the beginning of their downturn, and see where they are?? Run the game, and don't let this bother you. Tweak as needed, listen to suggestions, and ignore unproductive ****ing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bright View Post
    I hope he does take a step back before giving up on the game, but if he rolls back the game to the original and observes radio silence, I can't blame him one bit.
    QFEing this, although I will be disappointed if he shows this little restraint.......

Sky - LoR - ICN

Nah...no need to roll the game back. Glitches were expected and it's understood by most that time will be needed to fix them once identified. You did the right thing by trying to make improvements (fix) to the game so don't give up so soon just because a few are barking.

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    Nah...no need to roll the game back.
    Might need to roll it back after a quadrillion NW haha.

1 The Butcher(#155) 7.511 $434.685.079.950.649.984 500 -

i like the changes this is the most fun i have had in a game for a long while

Again, there is a reason I do not log in after I have consumed a few beverages. But please don't let that diminish the weight of my message. Seriously people, I understand that things can be frustrating when not working correctly but the posts people were making were ridiculous. I clearly stated that there were going to be issues. This happens when you can't fully test something. I suggested we make a test server but most said no just load it up and we'll tweak as we go, so I did.

The market bug was a simple error. I forgot to change the values from food and science when the missiles were deleted. Going off and exploiting the bug like crazy was ridiculous as well. As soon as you found it all you needed to do was send me a message and then leave it alone till it was fixed. Doing what you did does not help anything. It really created even more tension that was needed. Do it again and I'll ban you for life.

This is a test set and I'll make changes all through the set. I am not waiting till January to make changes. It was the whole reason for making December a test set. The GA value has been changed and soon, so will the unit values.

I'm one guy doing the best I can. A little patience on your part would be greatly appreciated.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Again, there is a reason I do not log in after I have consumed a few beverages. But please don't let that diminish the weight of my message. Seriously people, I understand that things can be frustrating when not working correctly but the posts people were making were ridiculous. I clearly stated that there were going to be issues. This happens when you can't fully test something. I suggested we make a test server but most said no just load it up and we'll tweak as we go, so I did.

The market bug was a simple error. I forgot to change the values from food and science when the missiles were deleted. Going off and exploiting the bug like crazy was ridiculous as well. As soon as you found it all you needed to do was send me a message and then leave it alone till it was fixed. Doing what you did does not help anything. It really created even more tension that was needed. Do it again and I'll ban you for life.

This is a test set and I'll make changes all through the set. I am not waiting till January to make changes. It was the whole reason for making December a test set. The GA value has been changed and soon, so will the unit values.

I'm one guy doing the best I can. A little patience on your part would be greatly appreciated.
    Great work. I'd like the GB protection to be brought back, because at the moment it will be impossible for stockers to succeed. It doesn't have to be exactly the same way as it was, but without it the game is just one bigass mayhem.

My loosely thought out idea: keep the 3 attacks + bring back SA and gb with it, but decrease the amount of land gain from SA. This will bring back the best part of the previous version and add another dimension, which is that people will go to war more often and for the right reason - they get land for 2 turns and can at the same time effectively war/kill opponents.
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.