Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Nation Wars Redemption V2.0

I like that idea from heyne.

As it stands now you can pretty much land rape any state. So yes stockers can do nothing to keep land up

Edit : Also thank you Mr. P

That idea is possible. This is what a lot of people are not understanding. With making a change like this to the game, it can bring a lot of cool new things to the game. If the SA did come back the grab would have to be less and the stupid rules that go along with SA would have to go as well. But we'll see. We just keep working and growing the new version to what we want it to be.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Or keep the 3 attacks, but outside war, GA acts like SA (that is, there is GB), but when war is declared, states attacked with GA lose their GB....or something like that.
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    Great work. I'd like the GB protection to be brought back, because at the moment it will be impossible for stockers to succeed. It doesn't have to be exactly the same way as it was, but without it the game is just one bigass mayhem.

My loosely thought out idea: keep the 3 attacks + bring back SA and gb with it, but decrease the amount of land gain from SA. This will bring back the best part of the previous version and add another dimension, which is that people will go to war more often and for the right reason - they get land for 2 turns and can at the same time effectively war/kill opponents.
    The first intelligent thing I've ever heard heyneken say. . I like this a lot, and I would simply keep the "Any kind of hit = war" in order to make wars more frequent.

Or keep the 3 attacks, but outside war, GA acts like SA (that is, there is GB), but when war is declared, states attacked with GA lose their GB....or something like that.
    I'm not sure that gains from SA need to be decreased, SA just needs to be an automatic declaration of war...

Sky - LoR - ICN

I like the idea of having a "peace time" attack, ie SA. And I think with keeping the land you get for GA, wars would be more popular. But I do think if that change is made, the land you get from SA needs to be chopped some. If we keep the SA as high as it is then warring would still not be that popular as it's easier to gain land from SA.

We need to come up with a perk for both. Something that makes it worthy of going to war but then also worthy of not going to war.

Great work. I'd like the GB protection to be brought back, because at the moment it will be impossible for stockers to succeed. It doesn't have to be exactly the same way as it was, but without it the game is just one bigass mayhem.

My loosely thought out idea: keep the 3 attacks + bring back SA and gb with it, but decrease the amount of land gain from SA. This will bring back the best part of the previous version and add another dimension, which is that people will go to war more often and for the right reason - they get land for 2 turns and can at the same time effectively war/kill opponents.
    Depending on how much mr. P tweaked the GA I can see it becoming a new SA. For that matter, as long as there is an attack that can bring you land it's all cool. Thing is almost all grabs pay themselves off eventually, even if you get 10 more land than by expanding. If you no longer can get 2-3k grabs when making the jump it just means it will take longer to safely get that top spot. If you're getting 500-1000 land from say 20k land state, it should be enough.

well the easiest way to achieve that would be to make the SA a % of the enemies land, just like the GA is now, instead of makeing it depend on the relative size of the opponent like it used to be. if you then set the fixed % for SA lower than the fixed % for the GA, there is still an incentive to go to war. doesn't have to be much, say 0,5% or so.

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

well you could also fix the "problem" in a slightly easier way the mayhem that we got now (i like it) without changeing the code or formula at all anyway if stockers want to be safer it is simple just join a bigger nation that will protect you. if your in a nation that first of all is active and secondly have a retal policy and can back it up then there is no issue

Quote Originally Posted by Hedge View Post
    well you could also fix the "problem" in a slightly easier way the mayhem that we got now (i like it) without changeing the code or formula at all anyway if stockers want to be safer it is simple just join a bigger nation that will protect you. if your in a nation that first of all is active and secondly have a retal policy and can back it up then there is no issue
    That's the thing - there's not GB protection. Even if you're in a decent nation you will get your land stript from you. For example, I had 10k land, but then like 6 people attacked me and I lost 3,5k land. And I will lose even more and there's nothing I can do about it really, because there's no GB protection.
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

I think what Hedge was implying is that if your in an a decent sized, active nation then GA's wouldn't happen to you for fear of the retal.