Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Nation Wars Redemption V2.0

Everyone should remember that this is a test round so we all are more forgiving on the GA's. If this was a real round then there would be a lot of wars. I would suspect.

When you do a GA you have to take into consideration, is the 150 land I get from this GA worth losing all of my land due to war?

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I'm not sure people will go to war if someone GA's them once or twice, because people are used to the idea that land is taken from them. Just like people are still upgrading infantry because they are used to producing/buying/upgrading infantry, although at the moment tanks are so much more useful.
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I think what Hedge was implying is that if your in an a decent sized, active nation then GA's wouldn't happen to you for fear of the retal.
    indeed

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    I'm not sure people will go to war if someone GA's them once or twice, because people are used to the idea that land is taken from them. Just like people are still upgrading infantry because they are used to producing/buying/upgrading infantry, although at the moment tanks are so much more useful.
    well that is of course an issue in a sense but that is a player issue there is nothing wrong with the GA system.
    its the nations responseability to take a stand on what they will allow to happen to their members and how to retal things they dont accept.
    why should the game be corrected just because people are lazy and inactive?

On a sidenote, we in WANK feel that GAs take way too many CS's.
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

I think alot of frustration comes from people trying to play the old version and then comparing the new version to the old version.

it is now a COMPLETELY new game, with way different ways of playing and competing.

As far as "stocker" is concerned it simply may not exist anymore and furthermore all strats may need to be adjusted by the player in order to be successful.

I see a lot of terms that are used with the previous version when trying to articulate points about this newer version. when you drop the SA, you also may be dropping other aspects which may or may not be a good thing, but NO ONE can say for sure since its only been a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    I think alot of frustration comes from people trying to play the old version and then comparing the new version to the old version.

it is now a COMPLETELY new game, with way different ways of playing and competing.

As far as "stocker" is concerned it simply may not exist anymore and furthermore all strats may need to be adjusted by the player in order to be successful.

I see a lot of terms that are used with the previous version when trying to articulate points about this newer version. when you drop the SA, you also may be dropping other aspects which may or may not be a good thing, but NO ONE can say for sure since its only been a few days.
    i still feel that my solution was the best one for the current version of the game

Quote Originally Posted by Scav View Post
    I would urge mr. P. to enforce GDN protection for new players, makeing it opt out instead of the old opt in. As i see things, with SA gone and land comeing from GA/spy/expanding, small nations (1-5 members) or non nation states will be farmed into non existance with near constant declarations on them in order to provide cheaper land (2 turn hits instead of 5 turn hits). There is a real danger here to kill of new members before they manage to get in a nation that offers some protection.
    1. join a bigger nation
    2. recruit more players for your nation

you may be right, the days of singer player nations, and small nations may be over. this could lead to the game being a hand full of large nations which may or many not be good or bad. we dont know, but you are correct, defenseless nations and states will end up as target practice i think.

I want all attacks to take something. Poor BR getting all lonely and jealous because on the GA takes land. #notfair

Not to brown nose but I do appriciate you not playing a state to dedicate more free time to the game.

Oh, and I really hope your note spreading your work load by having to update features to all the themes, that would SUCK and is not smart.

If these updates work out, and we can all figure out a new way to play, I really want to see a mobile website as the next big project, even if its a limited version. I wish I knew PHP or I would design it in ONE SECOND for free.

since we are reworking the game its a perfect opportunity to strip out old unused options so you dont have to worry about the cause and effect of all the changes.
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 12-03-2012 at 21:10.

The games economy has always been the real driving force, yet no one has really commented on it. We need to keep an close eye on the PM/BM.

I am for consolidating the two into "The Market" where as all units are available at all times, but only go down in price when the economy drives the price down.

lower the BM prices slightly and make those the max price on "The Market". Keep the min price as they are now on the PM.

Make it a bit faster, meaning good go down in price much faster (not sure how fast)

We should try to find a way to make the market a more prominent feature, and more fun.

If the new server leads to more dead states which I think it will, then the market will need some adjustment. #justthrowingitoutthere

just wanted to post to show off my new signature.

PS I agree with heyneken. We are losing way too many CS way too easy. Maybe remove CS from the equation entirely?
    Last edited by blaa; 12-04-2012 at 02:52.