Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Nation Wars Redemption V2.0

i've only lost 3 cs so far

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    I'm not sure people will go to war if someone GA's them once or twice, because people are used to the idea that land is taken from them. Just like people are still upgrading infantry because they are used to producing/buying/upgrading infantry, although at the moment tanks are so much more useful.
    Old habits die hard.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    1. join a bigger nation
    2. recruit more players for your nation

you may be right, the days of singer player nations, and small nations may be over. this could lead to the game being a hand full of large nations which may or many not be good or bad. we dont know, but you are correct, defenseless nations and states will end up as target practice i think.
    I don't think one man nations ever had their glory days. Without nations support it's extremely hard to get to top, unless there are lot's of wars and everybody in top are killed, like it has happened.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    just wanted to post to show off my new signature.

PS I agree with heyneken. We are losing way too many CS way too easy. Maybe remove CS from the equation entirely?
    Lowering it should do the trick.

inf seem way too underpowered now...

Adjusted the CS loss a little. let me know if it's better.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by MellonColly View Post
    inf seem way too underpowered now...
    why are there 2 ground units is beyond me

-impossible to balance them, so they would:
    a)be fair - one not too powerful
    b)logical - so there would actually be an use for both units.

a) is simple to achieve, just make them 100% equal. then only the name would be different. But then b) would be impossible to accomplish. So I think with this playerbase, there is no need for two ground units just to have more units in the game.

While we're at it, lets remove the bombers (or jets) as well, and make it so jets (or bombers) do offensive air raids and sams protect.
    Last edited by blaa; 12-04-2012 at 10:13.

Also, what if I put a limit on how many times a state could be attacked in a 24hr period outside of war? This would help with the land loss and also suiciding and stockers..

If you want to attack the state more than 3 times in a 24hr period, you would need to declare war. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    why are there 2 ground units is beyond me
    To go along with the 2 air units? I would love 2 sea units as well. (carriers and subs) But perhaps another day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Also, what if I put a limit on how many times a state could be attacked in a 24hr period outside of war? This would help with the land loss and also suiciding and stockers..

If you want to attack the state more than 3 times in a 24hr period, you would need to declare war. Thoughts?
    Or rather how many times a state can attack in total. He then would have to decide wether to lash out his all x attacks on one state or divide his x attacks on multiple states.

And why would all units should go along air units? Remove SAMs then and keep only jets and let them attack and defend.
    Last edited by blaa; 12-04-2012 at 10:19.

I like both Mr P's and blaa's suggestion. And i think we should indeed lose either tanks or infantry and bombers or jets. Makes the game more comprehensible so to say for the new people.
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post

sounds good to me and yes subs would be great