Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RET - USA Showdown

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    people? he means "person"
    No he actually means people, he counts the voices in his head...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Apparently the nation USA feels it can do as it pleases without the fear of and consequences. A couple days ago a USA state did several act of war style attacks. In order to defend my nation I retaliated using military force and then reached out to the USA government. My issue was quickly ignored and I was pretty much told they will do as they wish.

My nation is a small peaceful nation not wishing harm against anyone. My reply to USA was that through the years I have made many friends and feel they would come to my aid if needed. USA replied they do not fear these people and that they have friends as well VB it wouldn't need to call on them as they are so big and powerful.

I am now forced to reach out to my friends for help. I feel this is where we could draw the line. If you support myself then as an act of support simply declare against USA. Not asking you to attack them at this time but if they see enough support for my nation perhaps they will get the point and back down.

If you support USA then declare against my nation. Guess we'll see who has more friends.

Thank you for your time and any assistance you can offer. They are preparing for war as we speak so time is of the essence.
    If you wish to make this a public affair then you should include your time stamps on your retal as it came before you reached out to us about it. I remember we used to have this guy leading our nation that would have killed you already for your actions. But he was a tyrant.

was his name dogma?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    If you wish to make this a public affair then you should include your time stamps on your retal as it came before you reached out to us about it. I remember we used to have this guy leading our nation that would have killed you already for your actions. But he was a tyrant.
    One of your states attacks me with an illegal attack. I have every right to defend myself and then he attacks me again. He hasn't attacked me since and as you see I haven't attacked him either. But yet you plan to kill me? Really?

So basically USA can do as they wish and if you try to defend yourself you are killed for it. Wow great practice of democracy and an established nation USA.

I am no suicide. Remember, your guy attacked ME! I declared first just so you couldn't get a jump on me. Mark my words, of you attack me I will spend several months taking each and everyone of you out. All you have to is walk away... Just turn around and drop it now. Its really that simple.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

This actually is a huge part of issues the game has. A one person nation wants to play how he wants but doesn't really have the power to do so. The USA has every right to force ret to do what they see fit because the have the power to do so. Ret doesn't like that so they threaten months of terroristic attacks. Return should do one of three things at this point.

1 fall in line and do what USA wants.
    2 don't do what USA wants and die with some dignity
    3 recruit help or members and kill the USA

The one thing that should not happen is months of continued terror attacks.

No one wants to be forced to okay a certain way but most won't do what it takes to get the upper hand and force their opposition to concede.

Instead we get small factions or those who act individually to set out on a path simply to ruin peoples sets because they couldn't have it their way and really didn't want to put in the work to do it the "right" way.

This post is a general comment not directed at Mr p or dogma but the last post by P sparked me to post because I've seen this similar thing happen before over and over again.

Spellchecksucksoncellphones

so has RET been annexed against their will?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

apparently he didnt have any friends...

Apparently I don't have any friends and those bastards were actually gearing up to kill me .. Where is the respect for a former leader? :-) Seeing they were minutes away from killing me, I destroyed my nation and joined theirs :-) I thought it was pretty funny.

I'm sure all of you were well aware that I was making way more out of this then really needed. Perhaps that's why nobody came to my aid. Or maybe you really just don't like me

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

our vote failed in senate to help you by 1. Blame the republicans.