Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RET - USA Showdown

I figured this was just posturing and if you were really serious a pm to nation leaders was more appreciate.

Funny you joining their nation big gaps in national security.

Quote Originally Posted by MellonColly View Post
    our vote failed in senate to help you by 1. Blame the republicans.
    Typical Democrat response. Control the senate, fail to secure the votes needed in the senate but still blame the Rebuplicans. Let me guess...Bush's fault?
    Last edited by DevilDog; 12-09-2012 at 17:40. Reason: Had to edit to add smiley face.

Yes, we were going to kill you over what was essentially Max, but what a way to thwart an attack, hub?

well played.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Yes, we were going to kill you over what was essentially Max, but what a way to thwart an attack, hub?

well played.
    So what you're saying is, you would kill the creator, the former President, the former colleague, your friend......... for Max? The one who attacked me out of the blue the one who sets fire to bags of dog poop on your front porch the one who.... well need I go on?

I see how ruthless the USA has become. I've been out for 45 days and it's like I never existed. :-(

Well I have left USA so now you can kill me. But remember, the whole world is watching and you just might get a taste of your own medicine. *sniff sniff..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Well, in the fashion of those that came before us we protect members over ALL non members. Period. this had escalated beyond any realistic control before I had even. heard of it. So, all things being equal, prefect the member.

Sorry, that is what you taught and laid out as a fundamental right and responsibility of being a citizen of USA..Just following my trained protocols. We're not looking to kill anyone, we are trying to figure this thing out as well. Yes Blackwater lays out direction and protocols now,.but old habits die hard. Just like my quitting smoking is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Well, in the fashion of those that came before us we protect members over ALL non members. Period. this had escalated beyond any realistic control before I had even. heard of it. So, all things being equal, prefect the member.

Sorry, that is what you taught and laid out as a fundamental right and responsibility of being a citizen of USA..Just following my trained protocols. We're not looking to kill anyone, we are trying to figure this thing out as well. Yes Blackwater lays out direction and protocols now,.but old habits die hard. Just like my quitting smoking is hard.

Well how in the hell can you argue with that... I will sit quietly in room now.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"