Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LoUB vs RO

Default LoUB vs RO

What's the reason for this then?

I suppose it is purely for land and since it is a test set then I guess they just thought why not
    Have fun LOUB!

nice...couldn't you have killed someone else though... i only had like 15k land left to build that i took from heyne

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

I'm sorry ang, they knew you guys were going to attack them, because we had a spy in our nation (1449) and I foolishly forwarded our little conversation to the whole nation because I was too lazy to let everyone personally know when we're going to attack RO.
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    I'm sorry ang, they knew you guys were going to attack them, because we had a spy in our nation (1449) and I foolishly forwarded our little conversation to the whole nation because I was too lazy to let everyone personally know when we're going to attack RO.
    although 1449 jumped tag, i don't believe he was a spy. we let him live being a new player. as far as i know there was no msg forwarded or passed along...not that it makes your forwarding move any smarter, but still. Loub's move was new to me atleast

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

Heyne we didn't know anything. We FSed you because DEAD is our ally.
    1449 is not a spy. We just recruited him after not killing in our FS. But now I'm so glad we ruined your sneaky little plans and instead of us being whipped out you are and LOUB kind of screwed their FS.

ya we were kicking around the idea of not hitting anymore...but figured eh what the hell lets see what 2 of us can do ... If we could've had our full nation on might've been different but no one seems to respond to pm's anymore I had 6 of you picked out as the active warrers and I felt that had we got all our guys on we could have severely crippled your nation and actually won this thing.

bottom line.... We need better communication in LouB. Partly my fault our FS was so bad anyways. No hard feelings just testing like viali said

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    1449 wasn't spy. just new guy who I spared and gave suggestion to join another tag. He took that as invitation to join us, so I let him in (although I said I didn't mind if he didnt want to fight against WANKers)

p.s. 5th LouB state falls

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Claim what you will. You made sure I will never take someone I don't know into my nation again though. Congratz.
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

6th kill was online while GAing. couldn't stonewall. very hard to do that now. he didn't have many turns on hand either. rofl we were 8 members online without setting any gt strike at all.
    Last edited by vali; 12-10-2012 at 12:59.