Thread: Re-Introducing Myself

Default Re-Introducing Myself

My name is Kyle (or Matt, or Satan anything works). I Started playing back in 2003 during the original game and continued playing constantly for I think it was 36 straight months and really enjoyed playing. Eventually i began dodging a set here and there (due to people consistently hating my home nation, which is and except for a few sets here and there has been LoR). Eventually I was coming up on my Senior year of high school and I think over the course of that year i played 4 entire sets and made a state but gave up on playing another 4. After high school I played here and there while holding down a part time job near by where I live. Sometime in 2009 I pretty much left and continued with my life and from time to time would come back to see how things are going. Since 2009 I have not completed a set whether it be from lack of remembering to play or the few times I have died and didn't restart. I will hopefully play out the January set and see what I feel about returning for good or if this will just be a nice nostalgia thing to remember how fun it is one more time (but hopefully not my last).

Its good to be back.

::EDIT::
    So Since I am someone that started playing almost 10 years ago, Am I considered a Vet? (just odd to think I could be one)
    Last edited by Satan666; 01-02-2013 at 01:16.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

welcome

Only 10 years ago? sorry, you're still a noob.

Heh def. one of the most reliable players I know! And wow it has sure been a long time in this game? I think I joined in 2001? Well anyways good to have you back man!
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

welcome back, noob

2003 for me too.

2012 for me.