Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: LoR vs RO

Hmmm... i don't really understand the reason for coming back in Feb. If you guys want you could surrender, and play it out rest of set with set terms. But to just not bother coming back till next set. I guess its up to you.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

fsdfds (#343) []
    Medals:
    Medal Of Superiority:1 Medal Of Development:0
    Medal Of Destruction:0 Medal Of Courage:0
    Medal Of Devastation:0 HOF Member: N/A

This guy made 9 states and wasted over an hour to kill 3 LoR states using a loophole left by the game admin.
    Number of turns you need to have used to be able to delete your state: 200
    This number has always been higher than the amount of turns you restart with (at the moment you start with 300 + 60 bonus turns).

He has won one set, good for him. Unfortunately that leads me to think that the guy behind these attacks was viali himself. I saw him online in forums during those attacks but I could not believe it was him behind these attacks. And as viali won the last set and gained the superiority achievement it might as well be viali.

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    Hmmm... i don't really understand the reason for coming back in Feb. If you guys want you could surrender, and play it out rest of set with set terms. But to just not bother coming back till next set. I guess its up to you.
    What's the point? Finish 23-33... We can never go higher than that as 17 lors will double tap every non lot state on a day lay basis. Once your dead, it's game over.

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    fsdfds (#343) []
    Medals:
    Medal Of Superiority:1 Medal Of Development:0
    Medal Of Destruction:0 Medal Of Courage:0
    Medal Of Devastation:0 HOF Member: N/A

This guy made 9 states and wasted over an hour to kill 3 LoR states using a loophole left by the game admin.
    Number of turns you need to have used to be able to delete your state: 200
    This number has always been higher than the amount of turns you restart with (at the moment you start with 300 + 60 bonus turns).

He has won one set, good for him. Unfortunately that leads me to think that the guy behind these attacks was viali himself. I saw him online in forums during those attacks but I could not believe it was him behind these attacks. And as viali won the last set and gained the superiority achievement it might as well be viali.
    this is WAYYYYYY messed up and is BEYOND disgraceful. If loopholes are exploited and not reported then its CHEATING as per the TOS. Crap like this is why admins get sick of the BS. Now an already busy guy has to go back and babysit the situation taking time away from his life and possible game updates. SUCKS!

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    and ended up winning it all in the end, top 11 spots, and smashed NW records. One thing WANK taught me last set was that restarts can make kills. I know Anton is SUPER capable.
    this is not the Anton of old I was telling Viali way before set started that we shouldnt bother making tag because I have exams this set again and he is starting new job (i think?) and LoR would war us 100percent but he insisted on making tag I am def not gonna be going at it this set like i did back in the good old days (hopefully will have strength of will not to play turns on restart). maybe if LoR had waited till after 21st (which is what I was gonna suggest but they already declared before I had chance to speak) but yeah. No doubt restarts can get kills and im sure we could prob kill all of LoR if we wanted to, but more important things for next 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    You really gonna quit that easy?
    well yes why not?
    after all i dont have time for anything resembleing effective warring for the forseeable future anyway so might as well take 6 months or so off
    seeing no point in just playing to give lor land if we just go away for the set there is pretty much only gonna be lor around lets see how long they think that is fun
    the troubleing thing is that with 1 non restart ro is still 3:rd in nation scores.... anyway you could look at it as the ghandi way to handle things
    Last edited by Hedge; 01-07-2013 at 15:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Scav View Post
    What's the point? Finish 23-33... We can never go higher than that as 17 lors will double tap every non lot state on a day lay basis. Once your dead, it's game over.
    I got killed 3 times last set and still made 72m networth with last 5-6 days. So if you dont let yourself killed again you may finish good enough...
    And about double tapping...wtf did you do in RO last set...You had some guys GA'ing like 10k at the time from one state...stupid ****s...

WLF has a statement i like much: We don't die, we restart! You should try to play like that too...you would surprise yourselves...
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.

Quote Originally Posted by zazibuzi View Post
    I got killed 3 times last set and still made 72m networth with last 5-6 days. So if you dont let yourself killed again you may finish good enough...
    And about double tapping...wtf did you do in RO last set...You had some guys GA'ing like 10k at the time from one state...stupid ****s...

WLF has a statement i like much: We don't die, we restart! You should try to play like that too...you would surprise yourselves...
    Last set there were a ton of bots to farm, getting the land was easy. Any restarts now, even if they weren't killed by LOR would have no real prospect of getting decent land. And 72m net? That wouldn't even get you top 20, so why go to all the trouble?

Quote Originally Posted by zazibuzi View Post

mate are you honestly trying to teach Scav and I about being a persistent warrer? LOL. mate ive gone through more restarts and wars than you can imagine (especially against LoR)

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Hedge View Post
    well yes why not?
    after all i dont have time for anything resembleing effective warring for the forseeable future anyway so might as well take 6 months or so off
    seeing no point in just playing to give lor land if we just go away for the set there is pretty much only gonna be lor around lets see how long they think that is fun
    the troubleing thing is that with 1 non restart ro is still 3:rd in nation scores.... anyway you could look at it as the ghandi way to handle things

We do think it is fun please don't come again LoR will always find a way to have fun, you need not worry about playing for that to happen. Warring or Netting, we have our own way.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!