Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: LoR vs RO

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    mate are you honestly trying to teach Scav and I about being a persistent warrer? LOL. mate ive gone through more restarts and wars than you can imagine (especially against LoR)
    Sad you were on the restart end so much, I hope you have a great vacation. Just thought I would let you guys know there is a certain option called surrender.

P.S. I think your sig is a bit conceited. Learn to be humble about the praise you receive.

Heh back after two years an I am already picking a fight with you <3
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    Sad you were on the restart end so much, I hope you have a great vacation. Just thought I would let you guys know there is a certain option called surrender.

P.S. I think your sig is a bit conceited. Learn to be humble about the praise you receive.

Why bother surrendering? even if you stop hitting us, our chances of getting a good finish are over. Half of the states are LOR, which doesn't leave much room for grabs, especially with restarts.

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post

MATE. More than enough times my team pounded LoR...whether it was with WLF or my own crew. Good times back then. But such times also require a certain atmosphere in game. sadly no matter how many ppl we get again the mood and spirit wont be the same.

also, not my decision to surrender!

p.s. what a vacation mate, i just stayed up till 1am revising and gonna get up in 4 hours 30mins to go work! laaaaame. . altho vacation time is already on my mind! shame i have to wait for Aug/Nov for the long ones tho ((
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 01-07-2013 at 20:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

MATE. More than enough times my team pounded LoR...whether it was with WLF or my own crew. Good times back then. But such times also require a certain atmosphere in game. sadly no matter how many ppl we get again the mood and spirit wont be the same.

also, not my decision to surrender!

p.s. what a vacation mate, i just stayed up till 1am revising and gonna get up in 4 hours 30mins to go work! laaaaame. . altho vacation time is already on my mind! shame i have to wait for Aug/Nov for the long ones tho ((
    Eh don't know which planet you live on but LoR came out on top in most wars so that means you were on the other end of most wars.

I think our best time and rival was when we were allied with WLF, and then when the WLF wars started up again.

WLF was a great rival. But I do believe in the end we were up by one or two more wins in the end of all the WLF wars.
    Legion of Riot for Life!

I think no matter what side of this war you are on I am happy to see people who have "retired" come back for something fun. i only wish we would be coming back to a more full game.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Satan666 View Post
    I think no matter what side of this war you are on I am happy to see people who have "retired" come back for something fun. i only wish we would be coming back to a more full game.
    well there is about 30 of you in the game now that we have retired atleast for the set
    maybe i should have a look at earth and see whats going on there.

i swear, no matter how many times blaa killed me last set I made a restart and played turns....not just for me but for all of the community. sometimes i dont feel like playing a set, but i still do because others rely on you to be at least semi active so that we have some players. to just say "oh well see you next set" is BS w/ 20 or so days left in the set.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    i swear, no matter how many times blaa killed me last set I made a restart and played turns....not just for me but for all of the community. sometimes i dont feel like playing a set, but i still do because others rely on you to be at least semi active so that we have some players. to just say "oh well see you next set" is BS w/ 20 or so days left in the set.
    Why? I'm not creating state after state to be LOR's target practice. And who are the community these days? the forums are all but dead and ingame half the states are LOR. If there was a realistic prospect of RO coming back, most of us would restart, but I won't restart just for the sake of it.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    well maybe if LoR didnt attack randomly so early on with no reason then you guys wouldn't be sitting here twiddling your thumbs for 3 weeks! but better to lose your state in first week i guess than 3 one...

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

well maybe if LoR didnt attack randomly so early on with no reason then you guys wouldn't be sitting here twiddling your thumbs for 3 weeks! but better to lose your state in first week i guess than 3 one...
    Who said we didn't have a reason to war! All our legitimate reasons are listed in our declaration. I do believe RO declared war on us with no reason!

P.S. I don't think anyone cares that you guys quit for the set, as it really hasn't made an impact to us. Just felt it was poor sportsmanship, especially when you have options such as Surrender, Diplomacy, to evade war and net out the remainder for your players.
    Legion of Riot for Life!