Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: LoR vs RO

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    I accept full responsibility for the lack of participation of the community since we drove everyone away with our anti infantry hoarding antics.
    and then you left? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    i think you expect way too much effort just to please your desires of war Ali. Viali has just opened a new businesses and is totally consumed by that. Im just a senior advisor and I have exams too so cant do anything (no more missing lectures and staying up till 7am with no sleep )(. if you think we were gonna be tryinna set up conversations with you and hammer our some massive deals about GAs etc and then have time to see whats happening and then dealing with everything, no chance .

6-8k ? no one took that from 1 single state. most of us did max 3 attacks...mostly 2 per state. if it was total of 6k from 1 tag well thats cos theres only 2 tags....you could say that why if we dont have time to run a tag did we make one? I dunno, I was against it ...but even if we didnt make it...who would all tose players go to? I doubt any of them are botrhered enough to make their own tag and run it...so best case scenario you woulda had a buncha 2-3man tags (like USA did this set) or something.

you should have simply used your brain and not think that we were caught out due to our lack of diplomacy. you should have come to us and told us "were gonna war u, lets make this fun for all...". its not as if were going through a multi set long grudge match where FS ASAP is a must (sort of how like Blaa & crew had it with DEAD for a while).

now that youve had it, well done, congrats, yes you "won". but you also lost cos you used up all your fun early on in the set )

also i think msot RO players arent bothered at looking at GE nowadays so I doubt any attempts to make "deals" would have been worth the trouble either way

Man nvm I never said RO did illegal attacks against us.

And eh i don't think one should play when they can't play. That's why i took a break.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

I didn't leave I'm still here just not playing. I'm playing my other game while watching how things go with this one an when things get worked out ill be back again. Devildog will also be rejoining at that time as well right now we are playing a game that's much more combat realistic.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

@kenshin44

16 lor members single or double tapping you a day is still 16-32 attacks aka 3-6000 land lost if the target is at 10k land (32nd attack still gives 25 land per turn on a 5 turn hit). With no bots to hit anymore you are stuck hitting your fellow restart teammembers or semi actives, or exploring which makes keeping your land kinda hard as you loose it faster than you can gain it

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

Quote Originally Posted by Scav View Post
    @kenshin44

16 lor members single or double tapping you a day is still 16-32 attacks aka 3-6000 land lost if the target is at 10k land (32nd attack still gives 25 land per turn on a 5 turn hit). With no bots to hit anymore you are stuck hitting your fellow restart teammembers or semi actives, or exploring which makes keeping your land kinda hard as you loose it faster than you can gain it
    Scav, I would say your correct, if half of LoR even grabbed. Half the states of LoR including myself are not grabbing anyone, and nor were we before the war when RO existed.

Half the states are expanding and building. The ones up top are grabbing advantageously, and the cost of hitting a low land restart is not worth it for them. By the time the restart masses up enough land its in competing mode with other states. Thus up to that point they are pretty much impervious to attacks, as no one would gain that much from grabbing a restart. Now if all of LoR was actively grabbing i could see your point.

But fact is only 5-7 players are actively grabbing within LoR. Both Prior and Post War. The bulk of land mass gained was through war.
    Legion of Riot for Life!

i havent grabbed once

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    Scav, I would say your correct, if half of LoR even grabbed. Half the states of LoR including myself are not grabbing anyone, and nor were we before the war when RO existed.

Half the states are expanding and building. The ones up top are grabbing advantageously, and the cost of hitting a low land restart is not worth it for them. By the time the restart masses up enough land its in competing mode with other states. Thus up to that point they are pretty much impervious to attacks, as no one would gain that much from grabbing a restart. Now if all of LoR was actively grabbing i could see your point.

But fact is only 5-7 players are actively grabbing within LoR. Both Prior and Post War. The bulk of land mass gained was through war.
    And why are only 5-7 players actively grabbing? is is perhaps because there's hardly anyone to grab? if all of RO restarted and wasn't killed, they could get around 8-10k land within a few days. At that point I'd expect LOR's grabbing activity to go up sharply.

I'm not grabbing because this is my silent protest against the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    And why are only 5-7 players actively grabbing? is is perhaps because there's hardly anyone to grab? if all of RO restarted and wasn't killed, they could get around 8-10k land within a few days. At that point I'd expect LOR's grabbing activity to go up sharply.
    As I said Most LoR Players both before war and after did not grab.

Many of us are not into serious netting and thus the land grabs wouldn't matter. 5-7 LoR players will grab regardless cause they want to. So yeah, grabbing activity wouldn't be up sharply with RO's existence. Some of us played more actively to achieve the kill that's all.
    Legion of Riot for Life!

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    As I said Most LoR Players both before war and after did not grab.

Many of us are not into serious netting and thus the land grabs wouldn't matter. 5-7 LoR players will grab regardless cause they want to. So yeah, grabbing activity wouldn't be up sharply with RO's existence. Some of us played more actively to achieve the kill that's all.
    how active do you need to play to achieve a kill in 1st week ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me